No announcement yet.

Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Johnson just won player of the week, averaging 22&5... I guess if you get close to derozans averages you will win awards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• kirilenkos injury was thought of as minor but looks like hes sitting out of the pelicans game tonight.

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
        Joe Johnson just won player of the week, averaging 22&5... I guess if you get close to derozans averages you will win awards

LOOOOOOOOL xD
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Joe Johnson just won player of the week, averaging 22&5... I guess if you get close to derozans averages you will win awards

Joe Johnson gets the weirdest form of over-appreciation ive ever seen from the league.. Why?
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Battle of the Atlantic

it would take a miracle for pelicans to beat brooklyn tonight. nets are murdering them.

Comment

By NBA's logic he should be in the top 3 for MVP if he's averaging those numbers.

Anyways, I'd rather not play the Nets. They have the experience, which goes a long way in the play offs imo. Raptors have already proven that they can't execute (whether it's the coaches fault, or the players) when the going gets tough. They don't have much of an inside game either. Val is way too inconsistent, Amir feeds off P'n'R's and the like, and everyone else is a jump shooter on this team. Not exactly successful play offs material there.
              Last edited by nubreed000; Mon Mar 24, 2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                it would take a miracle for pelicans to beat brooklyn tonight. nets are murdering them.
                Ehhh. Just a three point game now headed to the 4th. Fingers crossed.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Ehhh. Just a three point game now headed to the 4th. Fingers crossed.
                  thats what i like to hear!

Comment

• Tyreke Evans destroying the nets defense ahahha he's looking like prime DWade right now!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This fourth quarter Nets lead has been brought to you by The Refs.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• They're both going to win.. Damn

Comment

They're both going to win.. Damn

As I say this, the pelies show life. Go tyreke!

Comment

• Nice defense there Joe

Comment

• wow have the pacers fucking SUCKED lately.

Comment

• Smoothie King... anyone?

strange name

Comment

Working...
                                X