Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I feel bad for Detroit fans having to watch this sad team. Smith and Jennings are the true brick brothers of the NBA

Combined IQ of a rock
    That's insulting the intelligence of the rock.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I'm not even an NBA GM but i know that adding Smith + Jennings on a young team is a bad idea.

Why is Dumars still employed?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I'm not even an NBA GM but i know that adding Smith + Jennings on a young team is a bad idea.

No clue. But I don't think he will be past this season.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I'm not even an NBA GM but i know that adding Smith + Jennings on a young team is a bad idea.

Not for long.

Comment

• I actually really pity whoever their new GM will be.

Can you imagine trying to offload Jennings and Smith? That's at least as difficult, if not more, than trading Bargs and Gay, especially if you're trying to get anything good back at all.

At least they have some salary coming off the books...I guess.

Comment

• It's time for a new episode of " Let's learn how to execute basketball fundamentals" with JR Smith and the Knicks.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post

It's time for a new episode of " Let's learn how to execute basketball fundamentals" with JR Smith and the Knicks.
                OMG looks like a highschool team, except not as good.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post

It's time for a new episode of " Let's learn how to execute basketball fundamentals" with JR Smith and the Knicks.
                  That possession should be legal grounds for voiding his contract
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I actually really pity whoever their new GM will be.

Can you imagine trying to offload Jennings and Smith? That's at least as difficult, if not more, than trading Bargs and Gay, especially if you're trying to get anything good back at all.

At least they have some salary coming off the books...I guess
                    yup its comming off and going straight to Greg Monroe's bank acct... soo still same team

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I actually really pity whoever their new GM will be.

At least they have some salary coming off the books...I guess.
                      Yeah, that's a tough task. But it's an awesome job overall. You get there, you already have a very talented young core which is the hard part. You just have to figure out the fit. If you don't fuck up, you'll likely have a young contender and you'll be a GM for at least a decade, like Dumars. It looks like a much better opportunity than the typical "oops we did it again, come save the Cavaliers or Knicks" job.

Comment

• Detroit job is actually pretty easy... dump Smith and Jennings ...try and get a pick out of each one of them. Extend Monroe, and let Caldwell Pope, Monroe, and Drummond grow together...give Datome some run...I gaurantee he is going to surprise people if they ever let him play
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I think I would honestly move Monroe before Smith if I were Detroit. This is due to the higher value Monroe has and the fact that Smith should be a PF (almost all of their 5 man units that are positive have Smith at the 4).

Jennings is a problem though...huge contract and a chucker. I would be looking to sell him or move him to a 6th man role and bring in a legit PG.

Comment

• What is wrong with the knicks? Lose by 30 to the lakers and then get beat easily by phoenix. Now they beat gstate last night, they are one hard team to figure out.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              What is wrong with the knicks? Lose by 30 to the lakers and then get beat easily by phoenix. Now they beat gstate last night, they are one hard team to figure out.
                              So is GSW!!

Comment

• Knicks....arghh. While there would be some humour in seeing them in a 1-8 matchup, I really would have liked if their 2 games against us meant nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X