No announcement yet.

GAME #33: Toronto Raptors 79 - Indiana Pacer 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we win this, we go 17-16 and officially move into 3rd in the east.

atlanta will probably lose a bunch of games in the next week (at best they'll probably win 2 of 5)
    jan 8: pacers (im sure a back to back pacers can handle them)
    jan 10: houston
    jan 12: memphis (could go either way)
    jan 16: the 'red hot' nets right now! lol. just beat atlanta yesterday.
    jan 20: miami
    Last edited by iblastoff; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Luol Deng was just traded to the Cavaliers for Andrew Bynum and draft picks. I am not sure how this changes the balance in the East, whether it makes Chicago (or Cleveland) more competitive.

http://www.morningjournal.com/sports...eng-from-bulls

Comment

man, .500 has its own amazing feeling
        lool I'm home from school today yall are gonna be seeing alot of me today
        After this Indy game we have no excuse not to win in the month of January
        NBA.com's still showing some love (they still got us up on the homepage for power rankings)
        I'm feeling a win but even if we lose its 'ight because it's Indiana loool no one expects us to win these games

I hope DeMar goes DeKobe on the pacers

Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 10:10 AM.
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Wow, 9 degrees F? That's -12C... And they could be cancelling stuff because of this? Up here it has to be -25 to have such actions even to be cosidered.
          Chicago temp. was -16 F on Monday..

You live in the country which is used to cold weather, Lithuania are better prepared better than say Indianapolis, they don't get freezing storms too often.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that every event would be cancelled in your country, if temp exceeds 20-25 C.

caccia wrote: View Post
          Luol Deng was just traded to the Cavaliers for Andrew Bynum and draft picks. I am not sure how this changes the balance in the East, whether it makes Chicago (or Cleveland) more competitive.

http://www.morningjournal.com/sports...eng-from-bulls
          Chicago more competitive? This season? No way. They have no guys who can score the ball and they sent Deng away.. If we talk about future... i better be quiet...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Chicago more competitive? This season? No way. They have no guys who can score the ball and they sent Deng away.. If we talk about future... i better be quiet...
            Isn't Bynum expected to be waived?

Chicago just got a LOT worse.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Right, I forgot about that aspect of the deal. I guess we will see if Tom Thibodeau really can coach, or whether this move will just frustrate him more than usual.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,4004271.story

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I expect Cleveland to take a significant leap though, essentially replacing Chicago in the playoff picture. Deng immediately upgrades their talent level on both units and provides veteran leadership that should help with all their young guys.

Beware Chicago next season and beyond! Dump Deng, could amnesty Boozer, tank this season, acquire additional future picks, Rose returns, huge cap space in the offseason... smart decision on their part to go with what could be a very quick retooling.
                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

the question is does tom thibodeau stick around for what looks to be a rebuild?

Comment

Evia99 wrote: View Post
                    the question is does tom thibodeau stick around for what looks to be a rebuild?
                    You mean the Raptors' new head coach as of next season?
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      Beware Chicago next season in beyond! Dump Deng, could amnesty Boozer, tank this season, acquire additional future picks, Rose returns, huge cap space in the offseason... smart decision on their part to go with what could be a very quick retooling.
                      For sure. This sets up Chicago very nicely for the coming years.

Comment

Guys are in the air.

Comment

Cant get excited about this game. Have a feeling the Raps are going to get blown out.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Indy is going to come out Hard Revenge game. I dont expect a Win tonight but we can play better D against this team than Miami. Raps could surprise again.

Comment

Pacers will be looking for revenge
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

JV is ready for polar vortex

Comment

Working...
                                X