Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry AND DeMar DeRozan all stars??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's makin it! DeRozan + Lowry = All stars! book it

Comment

How can the NBA not put Lowry and derozan in the all star game? They should have a guaranteed spot
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Devlin: I've seen you grab rebounds where your shoulders are above the rim ever tried touching the top of the backboard?
        TRoss: nahh, I haven't, I'll try that sometime
        Devlin: well in the offseason dont do it now just go up there and see how high you can get
        TRoss: hahah I'll try that out in the summer time
        Devlin: maybe in the dunk contest
        TRoss: that'd be nice, That'd be nice
        Devlin: you'll be back there I can imagine
        TRoss: yah yes sure yah

seemed pretty serious to me......
        yayyyyy
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

He's pulling out a 720 blindfolded from the 3 point line

Comment

360 Windmill blindfolded while blowing out a cake ! Haha

Comment

Lol@lowry in the allstar game. The raps MIGHT get derozan in but at least that's reasonable. If Lowry gets in then the coaches were paid off.

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
                Lol@lowry in the allstar game. The raps MIGHT get derozan in but at least that's reasonable. If Lowry gets in then the coaches were paid off.
                Or it could be that you're opinion of Lowry is off....

Comment

Lowry is the best Raptors player this year. If he doesn't make it, it's because of his past and his reputation.

Comment

You're right...if Lowry gets in, its because the coaches were paid off. It's not like he hasn't recently appeared in MVP talks or anything...

Oh wait...this was probably a typo.

Are you mad Lowry never gave you any shoes? Cause he might if you asked nicely.

Fact of the matter, Lowry is the best player on the Raptors right now and they only go as far as he takes them this season.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

This guy is by far the biggest troll on RR forum's hahahah

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        This guy is by far the biggest troll on RR forum's hahahah
                        He wrote Lowry but he still ain't callin. He left his cell, his pager and his home phone at the bottom.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                          Are you mad Lowry never gave you any shoes? Cause he might if you asked nicely.
                          What's the point in asking? Bulls fans would steal them anyway.

Comment

No i'm just realistic about his ability so sorry to break it to you, Lowry is barely a starting pg.
                            I'm not even saying that's a bad thing. He's a great backup pg and is not a bad player but all star? puh~lease
                            Not even close with how good point guards are in the nba now.
                            The only reason he's even being considered is because he's playing the best of his career versus mostly marginal competition the couple weeks before the all star game and most of the best guards in the East are/were injured.
                            Please explain to me how he's better than Kyrie Irving or is even considered for the all star team when Rose, Rondo and DWill are healthy and playing.

I'd really love to see him try to make the West squad. lol all star.

Comment

No i'm just realistic about his ability so sorry to break it to you, Lowry is barely a starting pg.
                              I'm not even saying that's a bad thing. He's a great backup pg and is not a bad player but all star? puh~lease
                              Not even close with how good point guards are in the nba now.
                              The only reason he's even being considered is because he's playing the best of his career versus mostly marginal competition the couple weeks before the all star game and most of the best guards in the East are/were injured.
                              Please explain to me how he's better than Kyrie Irving or is even considered for the all star team when Rose, Rondo and DWill are healthy and playing.

I'd really love to see him try to make the West squad. lol all star.
                              He is currently playing at an all-star level, if you don't believe that than you are not even watching the games. It doesn't matter at the moment that guys are injured or that supposedly better PG's are playing on shittier teams. It's about the present, not the past of the future. I have this funny feeling that if Lowry were on any other Eastern team and playing the way he is you would be advocating for him to be an all-star. Seriously, what has Irving done this year to deserve an all-star nod besides get a lot of votes? Lead a team to a bunch of losses?

Comment

not sure if I'm late to the party with this one or if it's in another thread but great article on Lowry. Interesting behind the scenes stuff

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...y-masai-ujiri/

Comment

Working...
                                X