Game #35: Brooklyn Nets 80 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Jeff van Gundy talking shit about the raptors fan base saying we cringe everytime we win because we want Wiggins
    I heard him say the nets have a tough back to back because of the surging raptors.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Sure buddy
      Just saying the truth man. Cheers.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sure buddy
        He didn't. I don't remember a specific reference to them. Again, it's easy for a Raptors fan to assume that's what he meant, but he never said anything pointing a finger at anyone. It was just showing the standings and he said there are some fanbases that cringe when their team wins because of the draft. Assume he meant Raptors if you want. He may have...He may have also meant many teams in general given how terrible the standings still look.

But as others have said, he also said positive things about the Raptors as well.

Comment

He said some teams that are winning right now are making fanbase unhappy. He didn't single Raptors out. His point was that the whole fact that people cheer for losing is ludicrous. As far as Raptors go he said that Nets will have a tough game against Raptors.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Chicago also has put together a quiet 4 game win streak.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Sure buddy
              Calm down homie. You're wrong, now move along. Be a man and just admit you're wrong instead of creating an argument out of nothing

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Calm down homie. You're wrong, now move along. Be a man and just admit you're wrong instead of creating an argument out of nothing
                I wasn't trying to create an argument lmao I replied with sure buddy but whatever you say "homie"
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

oh shit, internet beef

Comment

I wasn't trying to create an argument lmao I replied with sure buddy but whatever you say "homie"

Comment

This game will prove our chops. Im excited.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Lol how can you say you weren't?
                        This is you:

Jeff van Gundy talking shit about the raptors fan base saying we cringe everytime we win because we want Wiggins
                        He never said that

LOL i watched the game and JVG NEVER said that. He was actually praising the Raps as one of the hottest team in the East.
                        T Rex replies with this

I watched the game from the very first min to the end.

He mentioned that there are some teams that would rather lose than win to get into the lottery. But he didn't mention the Raptors.
                        and then you reply with Sure buddy. I think its safe to say you were trying to start an argument

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          This game will prove our chops. Im excited.
                          lol.

Comment

Lol how can you say you weren't?
                            This is you:

He never said that

T Rex replies with this

and then you reply with Sure buddy. I think its safe to say you were trying to start an argument
                            I just said what I believe to be true and others did not agree and I never replied after the second time and some more RR members replied to my post and I still didn't reply and then you come along and say I was trying to start an argument

Comment

I just said what I believe to be true and others did not agree and I never replied after the second time and some more RR members replied to my post and I still didn't reply and then you come along and say I was trying to start an argument
                              No you're making stuff up bro. Lets go, wanna take this outside? i'm all fired up!

Comment

No you're making stuff up bro. Lets go, wanna take this outside? i'm all fired up!
                                hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X