Game #36: Milwaukee Bucks 94 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". .
    Seems a little ironic coming from them!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". Man..their organization didn't even want to **** and now they acting like it was all part of a plan.
      Ahah they were so bad that they have no choice but to **** lmao and they wasted all there cap space on Ilyasova, Butler, Mayp, Sanders! Even if their young players become stars they can't resign them haha the bucks fans arnt even fans really they just some idiots
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        Ahah they were so bad that they have no choice but to **** lmao and they wasted all there cap space on Ilyasova, Butler, Mayp, Sanders! Even if their young players become stars they can't resign them haha the bucks fans arnt even fans really they just some idiots
        This is too ignorant, sorry. But it's very inappropriate to talk like this, even if it's on Raptors board.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.
          patterson is even playing well
          Told you to wait and see

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            This is too ignorant, sorry. But it's very inappropriate to talk like this, even if it's on Raptors board.
            You have a point. If we bash them like that, we're no better than they are...

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              amir making top 3 plays of the night

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290794
              Meh. Not a great top 3. Glad Amir got in since he didn't make the NBA Top 10, but JJ Hickson's poster is easily at least top 3...

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                I was just lurking on the Bucks site and it's awfully eerie to know what they're feeling like the last couple of years. Hearing things like, "we'll remain competitive despite losing so many games..." then being blown out by 30... Ahh, I'm hoping we never have to go through those moments again... This winning culture sure tastes great!
                4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                the bucks forum on realgm is so funny ahah they want to lose every game by 20 at least haha
                MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". Man..their organization didn't even want to **** and now they acting like it was all part of a plan.
                Ahhhh, it's amazing what a month of winning does eh fellas? Cause that was us in late November/early December with respect to how we saw this Raptors team and franchise.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Ahhhh, it's amazing what a month of winning does eh fellas? Cause that was us in late November/early December with respect to how we saw this Raptors team and franchise.
                  I seen it exactly the same way
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.
                    patterson is even playing well
                    Can't stand that they gave up 94 points to the Bucks, and 91 to the Pistons. They are starting to care about scoring more than locking up teams defensively and that will be their downfall. You have play hard nosed defense for all 4 quarters like Indiana does to win consistently. If they played that sort of defense agains even a so-so team out west they would have lost.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Dude this is a forum for sports fans, not the Girl Scouts. If we can't be ignorant and bash another team and their fan base- especially on theinternet- then what can we do?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Can't stand that they gave up 94 points to the Bucks, and 91 to the Pistons. They are starting to care about scoring more than locking up teams defensively and that will be their downfall. You have play hard nosed defense for all 4 quarters like Indiana does to win consistently. If they played that sort of defense agains even a so-so team out west they would have lost.
                        Um, they've been playing amazing defense, just at a very fast pace. They gave up 94 points to the Bucks, yes, but on 83 FGA, 16 turnovers, and 22 FTA. That's 108 possessions (pace of 108), meaning their DRTG for that game was 87. That's fantastic. Even for against the Bucks (their ORTG on the year is 98.5, terrible, worst in the league, but not near 87).

Against the Nets they gave up 80 points, on 75 FGA, 18 FTA, and 15 turnovers (97 possessions). That's a DRTG of 82. Their ORTG on the year is 104.1.

Against the Pistons they gave up 91 points, but on 86 FGA, 35 FTA, and 16 TO (117 possessions). That's a DRTG of 78. Their ORTG on the year is 104.2.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Dude this is a forum for sports fans, not the Girl Scouts. If we can't be ignorant and bash another team and their fan base- especially on theinternet- then what can we do?
                          I haven't read posts of other guys, who written previously, so I thought it was out of air. I understand him and now I wouldn't write anything after seeing that, though I still have same opinion about it.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Don't bash the Bucks fans for rooting for losses - - that is basically their only hope at this point. The Mayo/Pachulia/Delfino long term deals they handed out this past summer are looking miserable.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              I'm not too concerned. Point differential is still a good indicator of team strength.

Besides, even the Pacers have given up 110 to the Bulls, 96 to the Knicks, 98 to Philly, 100 to the Clips, etc.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Um, they've been playing amazing defense, just at a very fast pace. They gave up 94 points to the Bucks, yes, but on 83 FGA, 16 turnovers, and 22 FTA. That's 108 possessions (pace of 108), meaning their DRTG for that game was 87. That's fantastic. Even for against the Bucks (their ORTG on the year is 98.5, terrible, worst in the league, but not near 87).

Against the Nets they gave up 80 points, on 75 FGA, 18 FTA, and 15 turnovers (97 possessions). That's a DRTG of 82. Their ORTG on the year is 104.1.

Against the Pistons they gave up 91 points, but on 86 FGA, 35 FTA, and 16 TO (117 possessions). That's a DRTG of 78. Their ORTG on the year is 104.2.
                                Thanks for breaking it down Dan, I'm not a stats guy myself, but from what I've seen of the Raptors lately they go through stretches where they don't play good D, and let teams back into the game.

I think to be a really good team you have to stay on top of teams for all 4 quarters, and hammer the really bad teams like the Bucks and Pistons. Like not even give them a chance to stay in the games. I'm not saying that the defense the Raptors have been playing has been bad, I'm saying that it should be good through the entire game, and not just during select quarters. My mistake if I worded it in a way that made it sound like I was saying they are playing bad defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X