• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry, i can't hear you guys over the sound of this thunderous slam

Gerald Green is the best dunker in the Nba haha
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Currently watching The Sac - Indy and the Raps are clearly a team that handles George and the Pacers well. Gay is shit in this game (one and done).
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        Currently watching The Sac - Indy and the Raps are clearly a team that handles George and the Pacers well. Gay is shit in this game (one and done).
        proud moments ..
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Yup I watched the whole game and the one thing the stands out is how good Terrence Ross is on defense against Paul George! PG is abusing the Sacramento defenders lool and Rudy gay did nothing but at least he shot around 45% lmao

Comment

lol sacramento getting completely dominated by the pacers. probably gonna be blown out by 30 pts.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              lol sacramento getting completely dominated by the pacers. probably gonna be blown out by 30 pts.
              Yeah but cousins a beats ! 33 and 11 in 3 quarters hahaha didn't even play in the 4th

Comment

everytime the kings lose it makes me feel better inside
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

wow SAC are so bad. pacers just scored season high 116 points on them.

Comment

Wow, props to T Ross for containing PG in the past 2 match ups.Games like tonights Sac vs. Ind game make me appreciate his effort so much more.

George destroyed the Kings from everywhere on the court.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Gerald Green is the best dunker in the Nba haha
                      Eh that coke head can't do anything but dunk. I'd take T Ross over Gerald Green and thats not me being a homer, all he does is windmills and reverses. Dude couldn't even complete any dunks in the contest last year

Comment

The best part of watching Gay lose is knowing that there's about a 99% chance that the Raptors will get Sacramento's 2nd round pick in the upcoming draft. Lose away!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Eh that coke head can't do anything but dunk. I'd take T Ross over Gerald Green and thats not me being a homer, all he does is windmills and reverses. Dude couldn't even complete any dunks in the contest last year
                          Gerald Green isn't a bad shooter ... though it's nothing eye-popping.
                          Ross >> Gerald Green

Comment

ST1R wrote: View Post
                            I sure hope not. Nothing more embarrassing, as a Raps fan, than the way some morons boo every player that goes to another team. Bargs gets traded to the delight of all the fans and for some reason they choose to boo him when he comes to town. I hope the same isnt true for Rudy because it a poor reflection on all fans. Vince I understood for a period of time but everything since is a joke
                            Raps vs Dallas jan 22 we shall see. I predict boos will continue though they have gotten less with the passage of time. Vince really hurt this city at the end of his tenure here and the way he left. Things have changed but him being traded was a critical point in our teams's history.

Comment

Yeah, I don't see any reason to boo Rudy. He came here, was given free reign on offence, and was expected to play like a franchise player. It has been proven firmly by now that he is a great second or third option, and he excels at getting involved in all aspects of the game when he is asked to do so instead of being asked to lead an offence.

Not to mention, he didn't leave us, we traded him.

Rudy Gay's tenure in Toronto showed how flawed Bryan Colango's vision for the team was. Nonetheless, it also gave Derozan a chance to gain some confidence in his playing ability; something I feel he lost when he was asked to shoulder the load with AB out.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

And then there's this!

The Rudy Gay Principle
                                About five weeks ago the Raptors traded Rudy Gay to Sacramento. Since then, he’s looked like a marvelous scorer (not a typo).

read more here.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X