No announcement yet.

Game #43: Los Angeles Clippers 126 - Toronto Raptors 118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir needs to be traded. Lets get Kevin Love in here, go for the title!!!!

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        The Raps had no sets, it was either pick-&-roll, or Ross iso. DeMar pin-downs, off the screen, cuts, etc. have been some of the best options for the team in the 4th quarter in the recent stretch -- too much craziness offensively.
        i dont think u watched the same game i did 80% of his shot were out of the offensive sets

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Breakout moment for Terrence Ross. Unbelievable game.

Clippers are unreal. That team is good. Griffin is sensational.
          Without Chris Paul, and this team looked vicious. Doc knows that no team in the NBA can beat them at their own game. Raptors tried to beat them in a shootout and we ran out of gas while they hit that extra gear in the late fourth. They looked impressive to say the least.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Breakout moment for Terrence Ross. Unbelievable game.

Clippers are unreal. That team is good. Griffin is sensational.
            I'm officially on the Griffin bandwagon. I can see why there is such a big fuss over him now.

Comment

• This week in NBA:

Demar went for career-high, 40 pts.
              T Ross tied franchise record, 51 pts.
              Marcus Thorton went ham against Pacers with career high.
              Kyle Lowry tripple-double.
              Kevin Durant with monster tripple-double
              Melo with new franchise record 62 pts.

Comment

• A couple more points about Ross's feat: in the time that Ross has been in the league, only 3 other players (Carmelo, Durant, and Curry) have gone for 50 or more. He surpassed the previous best total from his draft class by 10 (Damian Lillard's 41, from just a couple weeks ago).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  This week in NBA:

Demar went for career-high, 40 pts.
                  T Ross tied franchise record, 51 pts.
                  Marcus Thorton went ham against Pacers with career high.
                  Kyle Lowry tripple-double.
                  Kevin Durant with monster tripple-double
                  Melo with new franchise record 62 pts.
                  Defense is optional this week!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    Not knowing anything on the subject, I looked at a couple of sites. One description is: "Interosseous bruise - On the other hand, high compressive forces that are repetitively inflicted on a bone can cause bleeding inside the bone where the marrow is located, causing a bone bruise called interosseous bruising. This commonly occurs in the knees and ankles of professional basketball or football players."

This site states that the inflammation and pain can last up to a month. So far, it has been three and a half weeks, but Tyler said on Wednesday that he is very close to returning.

Too bad for tonight. I could be wrong, but he might be the only guy on the team with the strength and speed to slow down Griffin.
                    Huh, thanks for the knowledge drop. Didn't know that it actually caused that much damage.

I only know how painful it is and how long it takes to heal cause its happened to me before...

Comment

• Comment

• Reporter: When he's on fire like that, what's the mindse-

Lowry: Give him the ball.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• This is happiest i've ever been after a loss. Ross will not be sleeping tonight

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure lebron just said he is signing in Toronto

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I'm pretty sure lebron just said he is signing in Toronto
                              That Leo analysis.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Any update on DeRozan? it'll be sad if he miss the all-star team because of an injury.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X