Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Any word on if Wade is planning on playing? Could still be an Alternate announced?
    THAT would be nice!!

Comment

I can and will if I feel like they are inflammatory or looking to carry on something that is finished.

And once again, I don't understand what you mean by this.. are you saying he doesn't play defense? That's the ONLY thing I could think of if you're not looking for stats, and not looking at Offensive Contributions.
      I've edited my post and you've deleted seconds after.

Anyway. I had in mind his defensive effort yes, but all I wanted to hear is salmon's opinion on what positives DeMar is providing...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Anyway. I had in mind his defensive effort yes, but all I wanted to hear is salmon's opinion on what positives DeMar is providing...
        Much better and clearer way of putting it. Thanks for the clarification man. Haha

Comment

• Can't wait untill they say Kyle's name and make us all look like fools
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            Can't wait untill they say Kyle's name and make us all look like fools
            Pretty sure you were the only one crying ... HAHA Stay Gold Mamba!

Comment

• Now Amir can say that he wasn't the only starting Raptor to not go to New Orleans at least.
              OG is our king

Comment

• Lowry should arguably start in the all star game and he doesn't even make it as a reserve!!! Happy for Demar! Lets hope he actually throws down some nice dunks ahha unlike this season
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I got an update saying Joakim Noah is an all star.

Also got one saying Lance Stephenson isn't.

I also got the one saying Demar is an all star.

But, we'll know for sure soon enough.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Comment

Pretty sure you were the only one crying ... HAHA Stay Gold Mamba!
                      you can put it that way..... fine, make me look like a fool this shit is emotional can't even lie
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• No reaction until its official people.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Snubs happen every year .

Comment

• Lowry better make it.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• wait, wait

if Kyle is out, that means coaches selected Afflalo over him?!!!!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• Dragic supposedly passed over in the West.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X