Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like to say this, but I hope Perkins breaks Johnson's legs tomorrow!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Fuck Joe Johnson! No coach in their right mind would choose Johnson over Lowry. The only reason I can come up with that Johnson belongs in the All-Star game is that he's "clutch". Fucking good for him! He doesn't play defense or offense for 47 minutes but only decides to show up in the last minute. Lowry put it all on the line for a WHOLE 48 minutes! I bet you anything that they just didn't want to put two Raptors on the team. Fuck this shit! Even Stevenson or Afflalo deserves to make it more than Johnson! Not to mention Irving doesn't even deserve to be an All-Star this year, let alone a starter! When you have regressed that much, I don't think you deserve to be an All-Star despite you making it last year, but then again, the majority of NBA fan voters are usually the biggest idiots ever.

As for Demar, he deserves it! Hard work pays off. Not mad he "supposedly" made it over Lowry. One doesn't deserve it over the other. They both deserve to be on the roster!
      copy paste this everytime someone say JJ deserves it more than Lowry .
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Did you just call Lowry a prick? WTF?
        your missing out on my hearts....
        I meant it in a no one wants to playing against him kinda sense
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          your missing out on my hearts....
          I meant it in a no one wants to playing against him kinda sense
          Oh I see. Totally misunderstood that. Though you called him a prick for no reason lol

Comment

• It's not that Lowry didn't make it, it's that Joe Johnson did...
            Sigh.

Comment

• salmon wrote: View Post
              JJ's selection totally a ratings and/or political selection. Turrible *Chuck lisp*. Kyle should absolutely be there, but maybe a blessing in disguise. Not that I feel that selection or not makes a damn bit of difference in his salary negotiations (anybody that matters knows of his performance and puts that above political appointments), but Kyle's been working his tail off, carrying even more of a load with DeMar out last two games, so he could really use a couple of days on a beach instead of serving all star weekend demands.
              It isn't a matter of performance, it's a matter of marketing value.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• End Thought :

the NBA simply didn't want two raptors to be in the all-star game.period.

Comment

• Bullshit on Joe Johnson!

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• DeMar man go out there and Win MVP!!!!
                    and shout out Lowry

Comment

• Just have to know what everyone thinks. If Lowry wasn't on the Raptors and was playing equally as well, would he have made the All-Star team? My guess is yes! I hope Joe Johnson gets benched the whole game and get no playing time!

Comment

• Watching this Knicks cavs game....it boggles my mind that the cavs have had that many top draft picks.

Comment

Just have to know what everyone thinks. If Lowry wasn't on the Raptors and was playing equally as well, would he have made the All-Star team? My guess is yes! I hope Joe Johnson gets benched the whole game and get no playing time!
                          Well, maybe if that team had no other All-Star. Fact is, a borderline tank team (which we were for the first half of the season) really shouldn't have two All-Star players.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• cavs on tnt schedule.....

Comment

• Atleast nba.com gave us some love
                              http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/0...n-as-reserves/

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X