No announcement yet.

Game #45: Orlando Magic 83 - Toronto Raptors 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Acy celebrations when it's raining threes like this...and just in general
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• I don't get it. We take a quick shot, early in the shot clock for a 2 for 1 opportunity and we just give the 4th foul on the next possession. Wtf is Casey thinking.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        HHahahahaha

Kyle Lowry: "I make great decisions."

He's not wrong

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          He's not wrong
          No, and it's awesome that's he's telling us all
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I don't get it. We take a quick shot, early in the shot clock for a 2 for 1 opportunity and we just give the 4th foul on the next possession. Wtf is Casey thinking.
            I'm pretty sure Casey didn't call for that.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              I'm fairly sure stats say we're actually one of the best teams at defending the 3 point line. Remember, we did take Portland to overtime earlier this season. And the reason we're leaving the Orlando shooters open today is probably since Casey knows they can't shoot so they can have those shots.
              I looked it up on espn. We are one of the best at three point ATTEMPTS but in terms of three point PERCENTAGE we are like 5th worst. So maybe if we can prevent Portland from taking threes we MIGHT have a chance. Also we have been falling off defensively in the last little while.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just beg them not to fall asleep in the second half ....
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  I miss Acy celebrations when it's raining threes like this...and just in general
                  Imagine how happy he would have been watching this team. It's a shame he couldn't be around for this.
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Casey didn't call for that.
                    The quick shot or the foul? I can't see Kyle and GV randomly making dumb plays.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I looked it up on espn. We are one of the best at three point ATTEMPTS but in terms of three point PERCENTAGE we are like 5th worst. So maybe if we can prevent Portland from taking threes we MIGHT have a chance. Also we have been falling off defensively in the last little while.

looooooooool this one xD
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The quick shot or the foul? I can't see Kyle and GV randomly making dumb plays.
                        GV's dumb plays aren't random, they're pretty consistent.
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          I'm fairly sure stats say we're actually one of the best teams at defending the 3 point line. Remember, we did take Portland to overtime earlier this season. And the reason we're leaving the Orlando shooters open today is probably since Casey knows they can't shoot so they can have those shots.
                          fuck no. afflalo is shooting better than T. Ross from 3. harkless and nelson are also 3 point threats you need to guard.

Comment

• Im pretty sure that foul was a mistake by GV.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              GV's dumb plays aren't random, they're pretty consistent.
                              Yeah but his dumb plays are usually with the ball!

Comment

Yeah but his dumb plays are usually with the ball!
                                He's expanding his game.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X