Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wut.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I told u there is an agenda here

Comment

• THAT'S HIS JUMPSHOT STyLE

Comment

• That's fucking bullshit!!! I swear to fucking god this is bullshit how the fuck is that a foul??/?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• IS THIS REF DRUNK???? WHAT IN THE FUCKKKKKkkkKKKKKKKkk!??? RETARD.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• there better be an apology

Comment

• How...what...what?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I've never been more livid in my life.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• We are playing in Sacramento after all... we know how the refs are there...
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• wow fuck the NBA.. no credibility

Comment

• Wow. Total bullshit call that could have given us the game had it been called the right way. Fuck man.

Comment

• Lmao that is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Fuck you refs. If I ever have the chance I'm gonna make sure all the beer and food I have flies right into your fucking faces

Comment

• Wowowowowwowowowowowowwowowowowowwowowowwowowowowo wowwowowowowowwowoowowwowowowow. I have nothing more to say about these refs anymore. The nba is fucked!!!!!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Their has to be some kind of agenda here??? That is no fucking offensive foul
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Quickest elation to anger transition this year easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X