No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV and hansborough r the only people not afraid to be physical with this team if we don't change this now first round sweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• derozan shooting us out of this game

Comment

• The Kings look like Humpty-Dumpty the way they fall down all over the court.

Comment

• give him a tech, theyre all about that

Comment

• We just don't have anything in this game! We need someone to spark us
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I count cutting the deficit by 4 as a major run given how badly we've played.

Comment

• What's wrong with these kings? Your up 20 and chirping the refs for a foul call when the whole game you've been getting all the calls??

Comment

• I get the feeling Mike Malone has sooo much more control of his players than DC does. He takes no shit.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Is it time to unleash Novak? We aren't playing defence anyways
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      I count cutting the deficit by 4 as a major run given how badly we've played.
                      So do I..... So do I

Comment

• demar is lucky he's getting his own rebounds cause hes taking some stupid ass shots... maybe an ode to Gay

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          What's wrong with these kings? Your up 20 and chirping the refs for a foul call when the whole game you've been getting all the calls??
                          I know right!!

Comment

• Apparently a ref just warned the Kings to watch the chirping

Comment

• What on earth are Sacramento doing, I guess this is why they're last in the West (One reason)

Comment

• ummm maybe stop taking long 2's and 3's????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X