• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH making the blow job motion to Casey running up the court

Comment

• Hansborough!

Comment

• Great three plays in a row for Lowry.

Takes Augustin to the basket, sets up Tyler, and then hits Ross for the three.

Comment

• Casey needs to get back to the 9 man rotation. 5 smalls. 4 bigs. His brain can't process anymore permutations.

Comment

• hansbrough. 10 minutes, 10 points. 4/5 and 2/2 from the line. good production!

Comment

• Wow Casey bringing Tyler and Ross back in and taking out Vasquez and Hayes did the trick huh? Idiot. Vasquez and Hayes should NEVER play together EVER. If this game doesn't make him see it then we are fucked ppl LOL.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                Demar REALLY needs to stop shooting the ball. Guy needs to calm down.

Interesting that everyone touched the ball on this run except for Demar. This team wins through moving the ball. So move the ball.
                It just is that simple

Just is

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  How can you honestly disagree with anything I'm saying. This team is on a back to back and we can barely beat them. And they aren't a good team on top of that. This game is on Casey but the players have been playing stupid lately as well.
                  It's the nba it happens. Even the heat sucked for a stretch this year, even against awful teams. They'll still probly win it all. Just let the season play out, nobody really knows where this team is heading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    How can you honestly disagree with anything I'm saying. This team is on a back to back and we can barely beat them. And they aren't a good team on top of that. This game is on Casey but the players have been playing stupid lately as well.
                    except you say this about EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                      Great three plays in a row for Lowry.

Takes Augustin to the basket, sets up Tyler, and then hits Ross for the three.
                      Lowry is the engine driving the whole team

Comment

• I would never want luke Babbitt playing for us
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• meanwhile indiana completely blows out denver 119-80

Comment

• 2Pat and DD with 20 Pts each tonight. DD with 21 shots, 2Pat with 9.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              meanwhile indiana completely blows out denver 119-80
                              Didn't they lose to Denver last week?

Comment

• Ross came out of nowhere hahah
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X