Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing dunks

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      why ?!

Nothing special... singing national anthem is way better than playing with that thing. it's just my opinion

ok finally, GAME TIME
      Have you ever played guitar? It takes so much hard work and time to be great at it. I admit, that guys version of the anthem was bad with him wringing out the end of each verse. But you can't say it's "nothing special" because it's harder than singing.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Have you ever played guitar? It takes so much hard work and time to be great at it. I admit, that guys version of the anthem was bad with him wringing out the end of each verse. But you can't say it's "nothing special" because it's harder than singing.

It was "special" all right. Just not special in a good way...

Comment

• Griffin dunking it!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            Griffin dunking it!!
            I can totally foresee Griffin getting MVP cuz he's probably gonna get lobs all night long along with like 15+ rebounds.

Comment

Singing is pretty hard man. A good singer can have the same range as a piano. And you have to have some degree of natural talent (ie. a good singing voice). Anyone can play guitar with enough practice. It's not really easier, but it is far more accessible, and is really probably not the hardest instrument.

Comment

I haven't, but my brother ( 10 yrs old ) is playing guitar so... If you think learning to play guitar is hard, try to learn violin then! Anyway I haven't said it's easier than singing.

just enjoy the game dude

Comment

• griffin is having fun!

Comment

• Lebron missed the dunk by hitting his elbow on the backboard hahaha

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      I can totally foresee Griffin getting MVP cuz he's probably gonna get lobs all night long along with like 15+ rebounds.
                      He already has 18 points with 8 dunks

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        Lebron missed the dunk by hitting his elbow on the backboard hahaha
                        does he wear elbow sleeve pad all the time ? or is it just this game?

Comment

• Really? Joe Johnson getting minutes before Demar? WTF?

Comment

• Put demar on the court already!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• How is Joe Johnson in before DeRozan??

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                does he wear elbow sleeve pad all the time ? or is it just this game?
                                Usually like 90% of the time

Comment

Working...
                                X