Unofficial RR Trade Deadline Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball4life wrote: View Post
    man we picked up Vasques Patterson and Salmons for gods sake and turned this shit around.. you never know when it starts clicking for team.. and i am just WONDERING if this may be the time for these other teams.
    It wasn't just them- although they are big. The re-structuring of the Offense and removal of a certain inefficient black hole helped.
    @Boymusic66

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Cavs on a 6 game win streak

Something clicking right now
      6 game win streak against the worst teams in the NBA. Of those 6, only one team had a winning record, Memphis, and they're barely over .500.

Comment

What does Jan Vesely mean for Faried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Probably nothing. Just a means to get out from the Miller contract without waiving, and Vesely could still possibly develop into something useful.
          @Boymusic66

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
            6 game win streak against the worst teams in the NBA. Of those 6, only one team had a winning record, Memphis, and they're barely over .500.
            Confidence is a scary thing in the nba

Memphis has better record that raps btw with gasol and Conley missing significant time

Comment

Not a whole lot i wouldn't say, he was really underachieving in washington, can't see him taking any of farieds minutes.

Comment

Vesely sucks really bad so probably nothing.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Confidence is a scary thing in the nba

Memphis has better record that raps btw with gasol and Conley missing significant time
                  You're correct, Memphis didn't even have Conley or Allen and still took the Cavs to OT in Cleveland. Makes the Cavs win streak look that much more hollow. We better beat them on Friday or I'll be eating some crow.

Comment

We're not in a position to underestimate any team. Cavs are a good team. They're very talented. They have a guy that can beat you singlehandedly in Irving.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                      Charlotte has acquired Milwaukee's Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal for Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
                      Wow, how did Charlotte pull that off?
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Woj reporting Denver sends Jordon Hamilton to Houston for Aaron Brooks. Looks like the Udrih thing was a Knicks plant.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                          woj reporting denver sends jordon hamilton to houston for aaron brooks. Looks like the udrih thing was a knicks plant.
                          aaron brooks is free!
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

The Knicks havent realized that communication methods have changed where their bs plants can be smoked out in seconds. They are probably still trying to trade Shumpert by not revealing what his mri really says.

Comment

If BC were here we would have had half a doz trades by now.

Comment

This has been a quiet deadline. My twitter feed has been very underwhelming

Comment

Working...
                                X