Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great game fellas!!!!!!!!!
    great game
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• OK, it wasn't pretty, but Salmons saved our bacon.

Comment

• Mike brown is an idiot why is Hawes on salmons???
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What is he tryin to do with a 20 sec time out
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            Mike brown is an idiot why is Hawes on salmons???
            Because Cavaliers.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Don't know why he doesn't put Jonas or Pat back in for that defensive possession....Gave up 2 offensive rebounds on one play...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Don't know why he doesn't put Jonas or Pat back in for that defensive possession....Gave up 2 offensive rebounds on one play...
                It's been a classic game of checkers between Casey and Brown
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I think Lowry is impossible to trap with his combination of speed and small size

Comment

• Looooool deng runs over Lowry and a foul on him

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      It's been a classic game of checkers between Casey and Brown
                      And now he puts Jonas back in for 4.6 seconds?? Weird...just weird. If you value the rebound, you should always have 2 rebounders out for defensive possessions when you can, not just on FTs....just...weird....

Comment

• And Mike Brown takes a 20 second timeout down 7 with 4 seconds left??? Exactly what are you trying to get to happen Mike? You need 3 scores (including 2 3pters) in 4 seconds.....

*I guess just "practicing" a late-game situation...but still....

Comment

• Endings like this do nothing to quell the constant doubting and worrying I have of this team

Comment

And Mike Brown takes a 20 second timeout down 7 with 4 seconds left??? Exactly what are you trying to get to happen Mike? You need 3 scores (including 2 3pters) in 4 seconds.....
                            He is texting with Reggie miller

Comment

And now he puts Jonas back in for 4.6 seconds?? Weird...just weird. If you value the rebound, you should always have 2 rebounders out for defensive possessions when you can, not just on FTs....just...weird....
                              And then: Mike Brown calls a timeout with 4 seconds left when they're down 7. It's like they're having a contest.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                He is texting with Reggie miller
                                Asking him if his sister will come out of retirement?

Comment

Working...
                                X