Game #56: Orlando Magic 90 - Toronto Raptors 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    oh cmon. JV's hands are good. He has other problems, it's not his hands I can tell you that for sure.
    It's his everything, it seems.

Comment

• JV finally takes a shot haha
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The problem may be that the team thinks it is better than it really is, just in comparison to the very recent past. But this team simply cannot overlook anyone, even the Orlando Magic minus its best scorer. They look lackadaisical out there.

Comment

• Jonas is not intimidating what so ever in the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Holy shit I thought those mascot's were walking on top of those fans ahahahah

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
              Because the team is still young and there is room for development. I am not saying we are the Pacers but it took them a few years of playoff exits to get to the point they are at now. We can get better and as a fan I believe the team and managment will make it happen.
              I agree with all of that. I more mean having faith that they're going to take care of business against the bad teams to end the season and keep the third seed. Because every time I say this people get at me but if they continue to play like this we will lose games. We won't even get past the first round of the playoffs doing this. We are getting away with it now but it will bite us in the the butt sooner than later. I do agree that they are young and will grow and get better but for now I don't like that it's becoming a habit for us to play down to our competition and start games bad.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                It's his everything, it seems.
                He mechanically is still very raw + add some brain farts ( like getting lost ) and it looks like he's complete bust, which is not truth, but he's showing some scary stuff ( and yes, we should be worried/ )

Comment

• Thank god Vasquez came to play

Comment

• Wtf we have open looks but Vasquez decides not to shoot ??

Comment

• Instead of this three-guard offence, we should be pounding the ball inside to Valanciunas, Johnson, or Hansbrough. That drive from Johnson looked good.

Comment

• Oh look, the PnR works.

OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          He mechanically is still very raw + add some brain farts ( like getting lost ) and it looks like he's complete bust, which is not truth, but he's showing some scary stuff ( and yes, we should be worried/ )
                          You compare his soph season with the current big men studs and it doesn't look bad, but still, it's hard to look past some deficiencies.

Comment

• How do you give up an open corner three off of a 3/4 court inbound? Thank god Harkless missed that.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• That was ugly.

Comment

• Seems like the Nando De Colo trade has worked in motivating Ross and Vasquez

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X