No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 99 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he's giving Ross an opportunity to gain the experience against a weaker team at a moment that doesn't matter as much as the 4th quarter? Remember his mandate was to get Ross and Val experience not to do otherwise.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      JV needs more touches I hear everyone say. Well maybe he would if he knew how to get good positioning down low this guy is letting Kyrie Irving keep him out of the paint....
      Right! He can't get deep position on anyone. I wouldn't give him the ball unless he has good position because all that ends up happening is he turns the ball over or does that stupid pump fake that fakes no one. He also takes to long to make his move because of that pump fake.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The fact that Terrence turned the ball over like 4 times in the last 2 minutes is hilarious. Kyle being off is hurting us though because it's causing him to play passive and it's making Terrence and Salmons try to do too much.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
          Also at the end of halves. Why was there no play for Novak, since he was put in for the three?
          Maybe there was. That play broke down and Salmons was forced into a contested 3.

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
            Im not convinced that is it Casey that is the reason for this teams success. He has cost a few games this season already. I think the teams chemistry and their talent has been more of a factor. People may scoff when I say talent but I think a lot of people underrate the Raptors talent level.
            Chemistry is credit to both DC and MU, Masai buys the chemicals, but Dwane is the chemist in charge of mixing the chemicals. I say props to both of them, Dwane has also become better over the season. Give credit where it is due.

Comment

• All jump shots
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 15 point lead gone

Comment

• So bad. Why force that in there Amir

Comment

• Its was 47-34! Its now 47-48!! 18-0 run! What the fuck are we doing

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Its was 47-34! Its now 47-48!! 18-0 run! What the fuck are we doing
                      14-0

Comment

• So far 0-4 this quarter, plus a bad pass.

Comment

• LMAO WOW! We deserve to lose this game. I knew this relying on the second half would bite us in the but one of these days. We came out with ZERO intensity. Kyle is playing like SHIT tonight. I hope it's not an injury. I've never seen him this disengaged.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            All jump shots
                            3 shot attempts for our front court of Amir and Val. 30 attempts for Lowry/Demar/Ross. This is why we're going to have trouble in the playoffs. You're facing Hawes and Thompson, a pretty soft frontcourt.... use this opportunity to develop the inside game! ARGH!!

Comment

• Amir spin move? I'd rather not.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• That play needs to be giffed

Comment

Working...
                                X