Comment

• Very sloppy

Comment

• This why Casey sits JV and Ross some much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Oh Raptors. Smh.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JV dancing on the sidelines haha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What the fuck is going on here??

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                who?
                Ross...he needs to have a little bench time to get his head out of his ass a bit

Comment

• Dd comes off everything goes to hell.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Why do Raptors always have to do this. Like just close out shit teams. This thing of either starting slow or letting crap teams keep it close needs to stop.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      He needs to put players in a better position at the end of games.
                      Also at the end of halves. Why was there no play for Novak, since he was put in for the three?

Comment

• Ross had like 4 turnovers in 1 minute there at the end of that quarter.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          People need to stop hating on Casey. You can argue that he might be coaching the best raptor team ever. Record wise.

Im not convinced that is it Casey that is the reason for this teams success. He has cost a few games this season already. I think the teams chemistry and their talent has been more of a factor. People may scoff when I say talent but I think a lot of people underrate the Raptors talent level.

Comment

• JV needs more touches I hear everyone say. Well maybe he would if he knew how to get good positioning down low this guy is letting Kyrie Irving keep him out of the paint....

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                              Im not convinced that is it Casey that is the reason for this teams success. He has cost a few games this season already. I think the teams chemistry and their talent has been more of a factor. People may scoff when I say talent but I think a lot of people underrate the Raptors talent level.
                              Life of a coach. Get all the blame when you lose and none of the credit when they win. What a joke.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good half but we ended it horribly and now its a 6 pt game instead of 10 or more

Comment

Working...
                                X