Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Washington Wizards 134 - Toronto Raptors 129 (3OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Lowry makes a shot
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I absolutely HATE when we give it to JV in the post, he does NOTHING with it. He NEVER gets deep. I would not give it to him unless he's deep.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I absolutely HATE when we give it to JV in the post, he does NOTHING with it. He NEVER gets deep. I would not give it to him unless he's deep.
        Well it's extra hard for him to get deep on Gortat. Dude is a giant. What pisses me off even more is the lack of motion in the offence on those plays. THey give it to him, knowing he's far from a finished product in the post, and everyone just stands and watches. They don't even slide along the 3pt line to make passing lanes easier.

Comment

• Oh my Patterson.. We have folded.

Comment

• fucking embarrassing. and that was an awful desperation layup by derozan after wall jumped into the stands

Comment

• JV cant get an offensive rebound to save his life and is terrible on defense.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• If we get into the 4th with single digits we may have a chance. If the gap gets any bigger it will be a loss.

Comment

• Good job raptors keep playing like garbage and you think were gonna win playing like this ! FUCK NO THIS IS EMBARRASSING NOONE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING LETTING ANYONE IJ THE FUCKING PAINT A WILL
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We can't friggin buy a basket
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                      JV cant get an offensive rebound to save his life and is terrible on defense.
                      Actually his D hasn't been bad tonight. He's being left hanging by the lack of good play by pretty much anyone else. What's he supposed to do on that Gortat layup? He had to leave Gortat to keep the guy driving down the paint from dunking. There have been a few plays like that.

And on that last dunk, he got fully hipchecked by Singleton.

The only dreadfully bad play I can think of for Jonas was that recent foul on Gortat by Salmons because Gortat beat Jonas down the court.

Comment

• Val has NO ANSWER for Gortat. Fuckin owned everytime he touches the ball.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          Good job raptors keep playing like garbage and you think were gonna win playing like this ! FUCK NO THIS IS EMBARRASSING NOONE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING LETTING ANYONE IJ THE FUCKING PAINT A WILL
                          Perimeter D has been totally porous. Other than Ross, no one has stayed in front of their man.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I absolutely HATE when we give it to JV in the post, he does NOTHING with it. He NEVER gets deep. I would not give it to him unless he's deep.
                            Get deep or go away, right? Teach this kid like that and he'll be an all star in no time!

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
                              Val has NO ANSWER for Gortat. Fuckin owned everytime he touches the ball.
                              And Gortat is just 6-15. Much of that time being guarded by Jonas. Most of his easy buckets have been because of bad team D by the Raps.

Comment

• Bunch of clowns lmao !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X