X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry's Logo Challenge

As a designer, I usually hate spec work. But given my love for all things Raps and Lowry, I caved in. Here's my design submission:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• That's pretty good man.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          That's pretty good man.
          Thanks bruh!
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• It looks a lot like a "B" as is

If you separated the left and right side of the red area to make the top part more "K"-like I think.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              It looks a lot like a "B" as is

If you separated the left and right side of the red area to make the top part more "K"-like I think.
              There's an open K in the center of the red and black. But maybe that wasn't intentional lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                There's an open K in the center of the red and black. But maybe that wasn't intentional lol
                Good eye. There's the unintended consequence of the "B" perception. I originally designed the larger "K" for Kyle and the inner, smaller "k" for his son Karter (since they seem inseparable). The "L" and the "7" is also important but the shape as a whole is a large "K".

Comment

• I feel like it's sharp, but I also feel the angle is kinda funny. It's also hard to spot the negative space K, and the shape doesn't look like a K itself. Like others have stated, it's more of a B.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Lowry joined tonight's Inside The NBA crew. The exposure he's getting this past week is crazy

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                        Lowry joined tonight's Inside The NBA crew. The exposure he's getting this past week is crazy

He looks right at home . He has become our modern day Vince Carter without the attitude issues .

Comment

• how did he present himself I missed it?

Comment

• He was only there for Tip off and halftime for OKC vs. Dallas, but he was alright didn't get enough chances to chime in though cause of Chuck

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                              how did he present himself I missed it?

Comment

• For those who missed Kyle on TNT:

http://www.tsn.ca/video/lowry-sits-i...-crew-1.211529

Comment

Working...
                                X