No announcement yet.

Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novak guarding Drummond?!?!?! Is this real life?!?!?!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      False. Look tho, he's 19, a soph and is averaging 13 & 13.. He's not as bad as you claim lol.
      He's a stat stuffer right now. Could be something in the future but he looks lost on defence a lot. Like more than JV a lot.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

False. Look tho, he's 19, a soph and is averaging 13 & 13.. He's not as bad as you claim lol.
        ?? Really? He gives up more than he gets. Do you watch Pistons games? He is never ever in the right position EVER on defence period. Gets rebounds becuz he can jump high WOW amazing. Seriously!!! I wish we had him instead of T-Ross!!!!!!!

Comment

• Novak at least can hit threes and keep the court open even if he doesn't because he's a threat. He also isn't THAT bad of a system defender. One on One horrible but he's smart and knows where he's suppose to be in terms of the system. What the fuck does Hayes do other than guard CERTAIN big men well in the post and set good screens? And those screens are worthless because NO ONE has to guard him to the defender just stays glued to the player running the pick and roll.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
            Technically he is a rookie coach. Under BC he had to play certain guys. Let him learn like the rest of the team.
            Lol if you want to get REALLY technical, he's a fourth year coach
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Where's Ross and JV? The have been sitting for awhile

Comment

• This is crazy.. JV played a solid first Q, yet he is still only going to get 12-13 mind in the first half..

Comment

• Am I missing something or has JV played well and Casey has just kept him on the bench ?

Comment

This is crazy.. JV played a solid first Q, yet he is still only going to get 12-13 mind in the first half..
                    He played the entire first...for some reason...sigh
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Salmons looks pissed. Good sign when our most respected veteran has that face.

Comment

Minor correction: he's 20

Comment

• Raps can't even deal with the Pistons at home.

Bah.

Comment

• Where's Jonas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              Lol if you want to get REALLY technical, he's a fourth year coach
                              And if you minus BC from the equation he is over .500 including the T-Wolves

Comment

• Wow how is JV still sitting on the bench??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X