Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Was just about to say the same thing.. where's Fields? Surely he's a better option than Salmons right now.
    Whos older Fields or Salmons? That should answer your question
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jennings takes the worst shots. He ONLY looks good when he's hot.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How many stupidly hard shots is Jennings going to hit?

Comment

• OH NO GUYS!!!!!!! We are only up 5!!!!! Jennings is having the game of his life going 9 for 11!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We getting some good ole fashioned development time for Hayes, with all these important minutes he might just become the next dirk.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              Whos older Fields or Salmons? That should answer your question
              And he doesn't have to fall in love with Fields. It's been fairly clear that Salmons recent struggles are from exhaustion, and likely tied to his sore back. Give him a week off at some point. If you think you need him that much now, you'll need him even more in the playoffs, and you'll need him healthy.

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
                I think what Casey's doing is being persistent with this line up so they get more familiar with each other, so that eventually they can work cohesively as a whole unit to bring off the bench. Just means in play offs they may be good together. practice makes perfect, but theyre still shitty as of right now
                Wow the first intelligent post about the second unit all night. Thank you

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                  OH NO GUYS!!!!!!! We are only up 5!!!!! Jennings is having the game of his life going 9 for 11!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  We were up 18....

Comment

• Ross +18
                    Amir +24
                    JV +12
                    DD +20
                    Hansborough -15
                    Salmons -12
                    Hayes -12
                    Vasquez -10

Unbelievable

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      We were up 18....
                      Don't feed the troll

Comment

• The bench play was bad, but there's still a whole quarter to go.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          We getting some good ole fashioned development time for Hayes, with all these important minutes he might just become the next dirk.
                          Just give him some time. Everyone knows that big men need AT LEAST 15 years to develop.

At least.

Comment

• It's sad how IMPORTANT Patterson is to our second unit.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• And now JV and Hayes in together against a smaller lineup....weird stuff.

Comment

• Interesting what happened with JV out of game.

No size in middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X