Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_
    replied
    *sniff* I Love this Team *sniffsniff* :'')

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    One of the best games I've seen in a while.

This team just continues to fight!

Really impressed by JV's play tonight! Kyle Lowry... What else can you say about the guy? I hope he's back next year. Vasquez showed that he's a really great backup pg for us. Demar faced tough defence and fought through it.

This team's defence is elite. Dwane Casey deserves a lot more credit than he's been given around these parts. Defence wins games and you saw how good our defence was in the 4th Q.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Ross only played 20 minutes and Val was killing it from the very first minute, no one would've taken him out. How does this showcase how good Casey is at developing young guys?
    Ross was in foul trouble first half then tweaked his leg in the second half. He might be hurt.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Happy Bday 2Pat!

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I understand what your trying to do. Casey did a solid job today but he doesn't do this every game though. If Casey coached like he did tonight we should sign him up! But unfortunately he doesn't
    If your talking about developing players aren't JV and Ross have better years statistically across the board? Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I am enjoying the win. I'm also stating facts as well.

Ross only played 20 minutes and Val was killing it from the very first minute, no one would've taken him out. How does this showcase how good Casey is at developing young guys?

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I think it's time to change/remove this pizza promotion... Right??
    It's ridiculous. Fans booing a dominant win over maybe the hottest team in the league. Booing over food I wouldn't feed a stray dog. It's beyond stupid at this point. Just give fans pizza if they win. It's not that hard.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Dat attention for our boy

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    The way how casey came over cuz they where doing the wave during a raptors free throw
    LOOOL
    us fans can be real stupid sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    I think it's time to change/remove this pizza promotion... Right??
    Just make it for a win, it's a slice of pizza they have to get the next day, half the people won't use it anyways.

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    Clutch game. Congrats for stepping up to the challenge.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    headline:
    "Raptors tame Grizzlies"
    thats right....

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I am enjoying the win. I'm also stating facts as well.

I understand what your trying to do. Casey did a solid job today but he doesn't do this every game though. If Casey coached like he did tonight we should sign him up! But unfortunately he doesn't

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nice win. Had a playoff like feel to it. I like the fact that the Raps can play grind it out, keep it close, and pull away in the 4th quarter. That style fits this team.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    I think it's time to change/remove this pizza promotion...
    bout damn time....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X