No announcement yet.

March Madness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creighton game is next. Followed by Kansas. My two favourite teams to watch this season!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

True

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          True

So true. Wiggins has been more under the microscope than any other prospect this year.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Yeah, I was thinking this watching the game too. If you're a defensive liability against friggin Mercer, what are you going to be against the Miami Heat?

Comment

Duke's been playing Jabari out of position literally all season, which hasn't helped him at all defensively.

Defense is something you learn. If this hurts Jabari's stock, he won't drop below Utah. Period.

Comment

I remember watching a duke pre season hype video where Parker was saying what he wants to accomplish at duke, and he said above all he " wants to be remembered". So if he's happy to be remembered as the dude who was benched as his team got rolled by some random school in the 1st round, he'll declare! If not, he will stay. I mean it's possible, there's always some unexpected guy who stays. I was anticipating it being Embiid if anyone, but if not him, it wouldn't totally shock me if Jabari stayed.
                Last edited by BigCamB; Fri Mar 21, 2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I was thinking this watching the game too. If you're a defensive liability against friggin Mercer, what are you going to be against the Miami Heat?
                  Parker was not good today but you obviously can't judge a guy based on one game. He has defensive issues but it's not like he's a bad athlete or a dumb player. Few more years of maturation and coaching will help....

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                    Duke's been playing Jabari out of position literally all season, which hasn't helped him at all defensively.

Defense is something you learn. If this hurts Jabari's stock, he won't drop below Utah. Period.
                    Out of which position? He's a big guy. As big as a lot of starting Cs in college basketball. He has struggled in different ways against every frontcourt position in college.

You can learn D, but you still have to find a "natural" position for it, otherwise you become the classic tweener in terms of problems. Defence is always where the biggest problems lie with tweeners.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      Parker was not good today but you obviously can't judge a guy based on one game. He has defensive issues but it's not like he's a bad athlete or a dumb player. Few more years of maturation and coaching will help....
                      He needs to seriously work on his quickness. Don't think he can get away with playing at the bigger spots consistently in the NBA, and as it stands, he'll get carved up by many NBA SFs. He's not a bad athlete, but he's a pretty average one.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post

Trying to say that he would do better guarding wings? Cause I have some news for you...
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

But seriously, good for Mercer, happy for their program. Everybody loves a good ol' Duke loss.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Don't care about Mercer.

Just like watching Duke lose.

Comment

are any of the networks live straeaming? I wanna watch the kansas game!

Comment

McDermott is ballin. This guy is something else. 10 pts 8 rbs 7 mins left in the 1st.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X