Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Ballstreams, guys. Ballstreams.

Watch every Raptor game on opposing broadcasts. It's great.
    Yes. I try to watch as many away broadcasts as possible. It's refreshing to say the least.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Anyone like Eric Smith at all? C'mon, I can't be the only fan who uses radio to listen in. Can I?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I like Leo, he is far from being the worst in the league, at least he is not a blatant homer like the Celtic and NYK guys.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Anyone like Eric Smith at all? C'mon, I can't be the only fan who uses radio to listen in. Can I?
          He's ok. I find he chooses his words very carefully (whether calling games, filming sideline segments, or writing his blog). Comes across as a tad spineless in that regard.....especially in past years when there was plenty of criticism warranted.

Comment

• I've been watching games on mute lately.. don't really need the chatter to enjoy the game. Plus it feels like I can focus more on plays being made without the ball.

As for listening to the game.. I'll have to do that on occasion. I enjoy Paul Jones way more than E Smith. Something about Eric Smith drives me crazy. He comes across really phony to me and it's just hard to pay attention to what he's saying.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I've been watching games on mute lately..
                I couldn't do that. I enjoy the crowd noise too much.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  He's ok. I find he chooses his words very carefully (whether calling games, filming sideline segments, or writing his blog). Comes across as a tad spineless in that regard.....especially in past years when there was plenty of criticism warranted.
                  I hate it when he goes all nuts with the nicknames or stupid phrases like "From Lake Huron" or something. That gets annoying.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Cool! What role is he taking? Hopefully Rod Black's...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Curling is going to be awesome this year. Seriously 'bout time Alvin Williams would've been a good choice too.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          For the network’s package of Raptors games, Peterson will join TSN’s broadcast team of Jack Armstrong, Leo Rautins, Matt Devlin, and Rod Black both in the TSN Studio and on-site at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Peterson will also deliver analysis for SPORTSCENTRE and appear throughout the network’s expanded NCAA coverage, including TSN’s wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA® MARCH MADNESS®.
                          s

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            s
                            Can finally un- mute Raptors broadcasts , pretty sweet. NBA-TV now just needs to add Oakley to their broadcast to bitch slap the the bald twins.

Comment

• What's with the Leo Rautins hate? He's the analyst just like Jack Armstrong, so his job is to analyze the game which I think is okay. Matt Devlin's the play-by-play. He may not have the happy/enthusiastic persona of Stacy King, Jeff Van Gundy or even Jack, but he does hit many good points. I do agree that Matt and Jack is more fun and entertaining, but Matt and Leo isn't that bad. Leo can be entertaining too when they were talking about Wale loool.

Raptors commentators are actually much much better than most of their Yankee counterparts. The only good local Yankee broadcasts that I don't mind are Chicago with Chuck Swirsky, the Clippers and Knicks. The rest are big time homers and mostly idiots who don't even know what they're talking about. I know this cuz I had to endure most of these via live streams when they show Raptors game on TSN2 or on any of the Sportsnet channels since they don't have them on Bell basic cable.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                                What's with the Leo Rautins hate? He's the analyst just like Jack Armstrong, so his job is to analyze the game which I think is okay. Matt Devlin's the play-by-play. He may not have the happy/enthusiastic persona of Stacy King, Jeff Van Gundy or even Jack, but he does hit many good points. I do agree that Matt and Jack is more fun and entertaining, but Matt and Leo isn't that bad. Leo can be entertaining too when they were talking about Wale loool.

Raptors commentators are actually much much better than most of their Yankee counterparts. The only good local Yankee broadcasts that I don't mind are Chicago with Chuck Swirsky, the Clippers and Knicks. The rest are big time homers and mostly idiots who don't even know what they're talking about. I know this cuz I had to endure most of these via live streams when they show Raptors game on TSN2 or on any of the Sportsnet channels since they don't have them on Bell basic cable.
                                I also know this from watching away broadcasts and would take anybody except the most extreme homers (i.e. Tommy Heinsholm) over Rautins.

I don't mind Matt & Jack at all. Jack doesn't analyze the game like Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson, but he doesn't try to, either. He knows his role.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X