Fire Leo Rautins Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
    What's with the Leo Rautins hate? He's the analyst just like Jack Armstrong, so his job is to analyze the game which I think is okay. Matt Devlin's the play-by-play. He may not have the happy/enthusiastic persona of Stacy King, Jeff Van Gundy or even Jack, but he does hit many good points. I do agree that Matt and Jack is more fun and entertaining, but Matt and Leo isn't that bad. Leo can be entertaining too when they were talking about Wale loool.

Raptors commentators are actually much much better than most of their Yankee counterparts. The only good local Yankee broadcasts that I don't mind are Chicago with Chuck Swirsky, the Clippers and Knicks. The rest are big time homers and mostly idiots who don't even know what they're talking about. I know this cuz I had to endure most of these via live streams when they show Raptors game on TSN2 or on any of the Sportsnet channels since they don't have them on Bell basic cable.
    Leo doesn't sound like he like the Raptors or basketball in general. When the Raps sucked it was understandable but now he just sounds annoyed to be there.

Comment

• Leo is the Man!! Have some canadian pride will yeah!

Comment

• end this thread mods were talking about a mans livelyhood

Comment

Working...
        X