Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was so Kobe-esque.

Comment

• Honestly, all it took for me to know that de Colo was worth playing is how he constantly reads and reacts to shifts in spacing when playing defense. Always filling in the gap and restoring balance. Also fights through screens and keeps up with his man. Either the Spurs organization has instilled this in him, or he was always like this. Don't know him well enough to make that call
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lol De Colo is +13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• I like Nando. Love him compared to Greivis No-pass-squez.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Honestly, all it took for me to know that de Colo was worth playing is how he constantly reads and reacts to shifts in spacing when playing defense. Always filling in the gap and restoring balance. Also fights through screens and keeps up with his man. Either the Spurs organization has instilled this in him, or he was always like this. Don't know him well enough to make that call
            Fire Casey. DeColo for player coach! lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Fire Casey. DeColo for player coach! lol.
              Sign me up

Comment

• i wonder if boston is gonna pull it out against the heat! going into the 4th with a 2 point lead.

Comment

• If Casey cannot see how much better De colo is than Vasquez I'm gonna riot!
                  More De colo in the second half please

Comment

• Just got here! Lots of panicking in that first half? Lol. I have a feeling people were going nuts.

Comment

• Looks like someone finally decided to give a shit. Good for you De Colo. The Spurs organization is really something else man. They instill so many good habits into their players. Their scrubs would be our bench and their bench could start on our team.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hayes reminds me of Huell from breaking bad

Comment

• If De Colo can show he can run the offense a little bit more, I'd love to see him get resigned. And we could trade Vasquez.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Looks like someone finally decided to give a shit. Good for you De Colo. The Spurs organization is really something else man. They instill so many good habits into their players. Their scrubs would be our bench and their bench could start on our team.
                            Spurs are awesome for sure.

Question to ponder: Duncan is all-world, but would Parker and Ginobili have ever reached 'elite' status with any organization, other than the Spurs?

Comment

• Brooklyn and Charlotte are tied in the fourth.

Comment

• We got the lead

Comment

Working...
                                X