No announcement yet.

KD what the Raptors need: Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only people who think KD will come to Toronto without us going to the east finals or NBA finals next year, are simpletons who will buy any propaganda that comes out from the organization. with almost 70% of the team having Cap space for 2016 and almost all of them after KD, Toronto Raptors need to be very competitive, with strong and elite core before the summer of 2016 to attract KD here. even then, the chances are low.

If MU is trying to sell us the KD dream this summer, then 2015-2016 will be a long season for the fans here.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I doubt we will be getting Durant (and I don't know if Durant will be the same guy after injury anyways), but this means absolutely nothing.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        I doubt we will be getting Durant (and I don't know if Durant will be the same guy after injury anyways), but this means absolutely nothing.
        I posted it for shits & giggles. The odds of landing Durant, even before this quote, were slightly above zero.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          The only people who think KD will come to Toronto without us going to the east finals or NBA finals next year, are simpletons who will buy any propaganda that comes out from the organization. with almost 70% of the team having Cap space for 2016 and almost all of them after KD, Toronto Raptors need to be very competitive, with strong and elite core before the summer of 2016 to attract KD here. even then, the chances are low.

If MU is trying to sell us the KD dream this summer, then 2015-2016 will be a long season for the fans here.
          I don't think Ujiri has ever mentioned Durant bro...
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
          X