TC: 5 -11
    3P: 3 -5
    TL: 2 -2
    AST: 5
    PTS: 15

Why you guys criticize so much?

No critico tanto como no creo que debería empezar

Comment

• Boston made that game close in the 4th because GV literally couldn't guard Bayless. Bayless was beating GV off the dribble time and time again. I don't understand why not put Ross or Salmons in the game to guard Bayless??

Also, when DeRozan hit that pullaway shot late in the game to put the Raps up 103 -101. Defensively, I thought Casey for sure would put Ross or Salmons in the game for GV for defense. He did not. He sticked with GV. And to no surprise, Celtics gave the ball to whoever GV is guarding and that's Rondo. And the Celtics scored an easy two.

Am i the only one confused by that decision to not put Salmons or Ross for GV defensively in that situation???

Anyway, congrats to the Raptors! Been a long time!! PLAYOFFS!!!!!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I have a better word(s)

CASEY IS A GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARD WHO LOVES VETS TO NO END WHICH IS SICKENING WHEN A YOUNG PLAYERS PLAYS WELL AND YOU FUCKN BENCH HIM FOR VASQUEZ??? HE HAS GOTTA TO GO AND NEVER RETURN TO THIS FUCKING TEAM THIS WIN WAS ALSO LUCKY WE PLAYED LIKE SHIT THE WHOLE 4TH!!!

FUCK CASEY AND ONCE AGAIN FUCK CASEY HE IS A GOD DAMN RETARD HE NEVER LEARNS AND HE SHOULD NEVER FUCKN COACH!!!!!!!!i
        Funniest thing I read today. Casey just wants to win but he over-trust his vets in favor of his more talented younger players. Lucky for a player like Derozan he was getting plenty of minutes when the Raptors were sucking when he had a different coach and it helped him develop to the player he is today. I think Terrence Ross in his second season is a better player then Derozan was in all his years playing for the Raptors up until this season.

If Landry field was 30 years or older he would get to play too, I still don't get why he doesn't get to play.

Comment

• That was a bad win. Funny to say that considering it was a win.. but if they play like that in the playoffs it's got to be a sweep for the other team. Casey is hilarious with his substitutions.

Can't believe they are going to be playing in the playoffs. Seems like it's been forever. Let's now lock down that 3rd seed.

Washington won / Charlotte lost. Wiz are locking into that 6th seed. Not confident in a series win over Washington but I'd rather play them over the Bulls, Nets or Cats.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Boston made that game close in the 4th because GV literally couldn't guard Bayless. Bayless was beating GV off the dribble time and time again. I don't understand why not put Ross or Salmons in the game to guard Bayless??

Also, when DeRozan hit that pullaway shot late in the game to put the Raps up 103 -101. Defensively, I thought Casey for sure would put Ross or Salmons in the game for GV for defense. He did not. He sticked with GV. And to no surprise, Celtics gave the ball to whoever GV is guarding and that's Rondo. And the Celtics scored an easy two.

Am i the only one confused by that decision to not put Salmons or Ross for GV defensively in that situation???
            Nope you are completely right to ask questions concerning Casey...his rotations were inexcusable tonight.

Also anyone notice that after Ross and JV got going, everyone else just stopped going to them? Like WTF why stop...Part of it is on Casey for benching Ross for long stretches, but I put a lot of blame on DD as well when he just played strictly for his own damn shot. Trade him at seasons end plz Ujiri

Comment

• Wow 6 years since the last Playoff appearance, I was in the 6th grade at that time, now I'm in my 1st year University!

If you were wondering why I didn't post for like 15min I was busy getting drunk owt lf my midn
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wooooooooooo

Hooooooo!!!

Casey is still an idiot!!!

Comment

• Lets hope come playoffs the rotation tightens up. Its whole different animal and a team like CHI or BKN will rip apart those rotations.

Comment

• We're still gonna need a new coach next season.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                      Lets hope come playoffs the rotation tightens up. Its whole different animal and a team like CHI or BKN will rip apart those rotations.
                      Oh it will tighten up alright. Ross 19mpg, JV 20 mpg.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                        We're still gonna need a new coach next season.
                        Casey is still in the race for COTY
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Once I get home I'm gonna post some celebratory pictures!

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            Nope you are completely right to ask questions concerning Casey...his rotations were inexcusable tonight.

Also anyone notice that after Ross and JV got going, everyone else just stopped going to them? Like WTF why stop...Part of it is on Casey for benching Ross for long stretches, but I put a lot of blame on DD as well when he just played strictly for his own damn shot. Trade him at seasons end plz Ujiri
                            Stop bashing on DD and enjoy the fact the we're in the playoffs. No point of saying anyone will be traded when we haven't even seen what they can do in the playoffs. For all we know Casey could play Landry and he could suddenly erupt for 25 points (which will obviously never happen but I'm just trying to make a point)

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              What dumbass told you that? Ahahahahahahaha Casey in the race for COTY???

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                This team's success and his fortunes can and quickly will turn to demise if he continues to make poor, unheralded decisions that do not reflect the trends of the game. Tonight's biggest mistake would have to be benching Ross so much.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X