No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors VS Boston Celtics: Friday March 28th 2014 7:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally unrelated news in every way except the date...

Minnesota 143 - LA Lakers 107

That's one of the most absurd basketball scores I've ever seen.

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Totally unrelated news in every way except the date...

Minnesota 143 - LA Lakers 107

That's one of the most absurd basketball scores I've ever seen.
        Not as bad as giving up 51 points in a quarter #Knicks
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DeMar played well. I don't have anything bad to say about him tonight. But 23 shots in 1 half is crazy.

I want to know how many did he take in the 4th. Because like what i've been saying here for a while. It seems like he's more aggressive in the 4th than in the first 3 quarters.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well for the most of 4th he was literally the only guy shooting the ball at all. Worked for a while, then he started missing and everything went completely out of sync.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

DeMar played well. I don't have anything bad to say about him tonight. But 23 shots in 1 half is crazy.

I want to know how many did he take in the 4th. Because like what i've been saying here for a while. It seems like he's more aggressive in the 4th than in the first 3 quarters.
              I don't know what game you watched...

DeMar played like a steaming pile of poo in the second

Had an Ok 3rd

Had a great start to the fourth, but then went 8 minutes before making another shot....and he took a lot of shots

Oh, and Gerald Green made him his bit*h pretty much all night

Comment

• Stephen Curry is the damn dry cleaner for heavens sake
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

Had an Ok 3rd

Had a great start to the fourth, but then went 8 minutes before making another shot....and he took a lot of shots

27 shots resulting in 30 points is unacceptable.

He did his best Rudy impression and, like Rudy, he failed miserably.

#team

Comment

I know you don't like Demar. I know you think Waiters is better (LOL). I also know you're just looking for any opportunity to shit on him. But we didn't even play Gerald Green last night. C`mon man.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 29, 2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

If you look at the Bulls remaining games. I think it's very realistic that they go 11-0. It's that easy.
                      Well, that didn' take long.

Comment

Had an Ok 3rd

Yeah, too bad he's not more like superstar Paul George who only took 22 shots to get 19 points, while getting spanked by Washington

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          27 shots resulting in 30 points is unacceptable.

He did his best Rudy impression and, like Rudy, he failed miserably.

#team
                          #team,,,, yeah team. Rudy's team is 23 games below .500, DeMar's team is 10 games above .500. Yup, just like Rudy. If only he'd performed like Paul George last night (6/22 for 19 pts). Then again, if Rudy had Hayes to play with instead of Cousins, his team would be much better too

Comment

But 23 shots in 1 half is crazy.

The worst thing about this is that Ross and Val were scoring so well in the first half. They were good options, and then they were basically frozen out
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is it bad that I want to commit violence on Youtube users who call Amir a scrub who shouldn't be wearing number 15?
                              OG is our king

Comment

• How could some of you think that ONE PLAYER taking 27 shots to get 30 points is a good thing?

Yall insane!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X