• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rondo with the tackle
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Augustine with 33 points ... damn ...

Comment

• Why doesn't Chicago ever lose to teams they should beat. At least since the All Star break.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Why doesn't Chicago ever lose to teams they should beat. At least since the All Star break.
          because starters play a lot of minutes. Butlers plays 40 min once in a while. Well and plus they have been in playoffs like last 3-4 years? So experience.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Why doesn't Chicago ever lose to teams they should beat. At least since the All Star break.
            Because Thibs would rip they're heads off
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL both of you guys gave really good answers. I think it's their defense. It's just amazing and they hardly ever let up. We have a really good defense as well but we let up many times throughout a game
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                I don't mind giving an extension to Casey as long as he wears an electric collar. Every time he is about to make a terrible substitution, Nurse has to give him 100 V.
                Sign this man up.....LOLLL

Comment

• Has anyone noticed Amir Johnson falls down alot? I know he has bad ankles but he seems to just lose his footing all the time and fall to a knee.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    Has anyone noticed Amir Johnson falls down alot? I know he has bad ankles but he seems to just lose his footing all the time and fall to a knee.
                    He just seems clumsy. His movements in general when it comes to anything are awkward as well (his jumpshot, hook shot, etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

• I wish we could just crush a team instead of letting go of a big lead. I wanna see the ultimate garbage time squad with Stone or Buycks (whoever is suited up). I can't recall the last time I saw Buycks in a game

Oh well, win's a win. Landry looked very solid out there.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        Who the hell is julie khaner? What a bitch.
                        She has an IMDB page. Don't know how legit it is.

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I missed this game so any view on the Toronto Raptors organization and its players is null and void now but it looks like I would have been screaming at the TV over that fucked up line up they go with at the end where they just hang on. I cant watch that shit because it never does and never will work against a playoff team. This playoffs is probably going to put me in the grave. Worst rotations ever Casey.

So can one of these ball licking beat writers for the raptors get the bottom of why TRoss only gets 22 minutes a night instead of the same softball questions for Casey. Is there some sort of beef between him and Casey? Can we fire Casey then. I don't want to get tmac'd again, this coach is more expendable than ross. Like he says, he will be coaching somewhere since he is still young so he doesn't sound too worried.

Comment

LOL both of you guys gave really good answers. I think it's their defense. It's just amazing and they hardly ever let up. We have a really good defense as well but we let up many times throughout a game
                            It doesn't help when you throw a lineup of Novak, Hayes, Salmons, Fields and Vasquez for a fairly large stretch...I don't know what that was supposed to accomplish.

Not that all our other combinations are always perfect, but that kind of combo with 3 or 4 of those guys (obviously not Fields who never plays) has been consistently awful...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn man
                              Wow! And as an actress who's greatest cultural significance was as second-fiddle to Cynthia Dale on a Canadian legal drama, she knows a thing or two about mediocre irrelevancy!

Edit: Although I have to say, after reading her feed I kinda doubt that's actually her. Right name, right picture, but she never seemed like the sort of person who would have a twitter feed dedicated solely to ranting about sports.
                              Last edited by octothorp; Sun Mar 30, 2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                It doesn't help when you throw a lineup of Novak, Hayes, Salmons, Fields and Vasquez for a fairly large stretch...I don't know what that was supposed to accomplish.

Not that all our other combinations are always perfect, but that kind of combo with 3 or 4 of those guys (obviously not Fields who never plays) has been consistently awful...
                                Very true. And he kept that lineup in for so long which was even more baffling.

Comment

Working...
                                X