No announcement yet.

Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors TSN 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are we talking about the bucks here???
    save it for tomorrow

I think we need to step on the pacers throat early .... they are the superior team but in a bad funk ... so I feel we cant give them any confidence or its going to be a dogfight

lets hope for a fist fight between turner and Stephenson on the pacers bench

Comment

I hope Lowry plays tonight. This win could be HUGE for us . We might be facing this team in the second round. Plus I'm going to the game ACC gonna be rockin tonight.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
        why are we talking about the bucks here???
        save it for tomorrow

I think we need to step on the pacers throat early .... they are the superior team but in a bad funk ... so I feel we cant give them any confidence or its going to be a dogfight

lets hope for a fist fight between turner and Stephenson on the pacers bench
        Is there trouble in paradise between those two? Hadnt heard.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          Is there trouble in paradise between those two? Hadnt heard.
          I think there's trouble between Stephenson and everybody.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I think there's trouble between Stephenson and everybody.
            Hah..come to think of it I do remember Hill & Steph. getting into it on the bench. I think the Granger deal may have been a mistake.

Comment

Don't worry we'll win cuz I'm there #LuckyCharm
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                I think the Granger deal may have been a mistake.
                Trading Granger and releasing Orlando Johnson screwed up the chemistry on the court and in the locker room. Larry Bird was trying too hard and managed to deal for poison. Losing Tyler probably did not help, either, because Luis Scola is wearing out towards the end of the season. Just keep that in mind when you think about the moves that Mr. Ujiri might make in the off-season.

All in all, this will be a very interesting game to watch, especially for you guys lucky enough to see it in person!

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                  This is the first game of a back-to-back, followed by a brief hiatus. If I were coach, I would rest both Lowry and Johnson for both games, come what may. That way, they will have had a full week to recover and re-evaluate before the next game against Milwaukee.

This team has the potential to win a round in the playoffs, and that is more important than anything that might happen over the last seven games. It would be nice to have that Atlantic banner, though.
                  Yes, we need lowry and Amir full strength against the bucks, they are going to be tough to handle.
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                    Trading Granger and releasing Orlando Johnson screwed up the chemistry on the court and in the locker room. Larry Bird was trying too hard and managed to deal for poison. Losing Tyler probably did not help, either, because Luis Scola is wearing out towards the end of the season. Just keep that in mind when you think about the moves that Mr. Ujiri might make in the off-season.

All in all, this will be a very interesting game to watch, especially for you guys lucky enough to see it in person!
                    Remember granger going at Lebron in the playoffs. They shouldn't have traded him, he would make for an spectacular eastern conference finals against the heat. Damnnnnn
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

We are sounding very confident here. Is it confirmed that Lowry and Amir are playin? If not, we are in trouble.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                        We are sounding very confident here. Is it confirmed that Lowry and Amir are playin? If not, we are in trouble.
                        Lowry most likely out

amir game time decision

Comment

Big game. I'm pumped.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Lowry most likely out

amir game time decision
                            If u saw the TL interview with Strombo re KL in the OKC game he'll probably have chains on for tonite's game...I think he needs the rest and minimize the risks.

Comment

lowry isnt expected to play tonight

Comment

Lowry out. Amir questionable.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X