Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal Roster For Next Season? Vince Carter Involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate Swaggy, he's funny, but I'd rather laugh at/with him from a far distance. no thanks

Comment

Nowitski anyone?

I know it would be hard but he fits the roster really well.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        Nowitski anyone?

Hard is an understatement. Dallas will re-sign him. Don't see him moving. Toronto doesn't really have the money anyway. And trading for him would be super costly.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Nowitski anyone?

You will have more luck trying to go for Gasol, the under-apperciated big man.

Although Gasol will probably demand his last big contract, and I don't know if it will be ideal.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Hard is an understatement. Dallas will re-sign him. Don't see him moving. Toronto doesn't really have the money anyway. And trading for him would be super costly.

Comment

all in for swaggy p.
              "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
                all in for swaggy p.
                Id rather Vince the Vet over "Swaggy"
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Just get a decent backup C to backup Val next year

Options
                  Varejao
                  Okafor
                  Kaman
                  J.Hill

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Id rather Vince the Vet over "Swaggy"
                    hahaha no love for swaggy eh but I see casey's veteran propaganda is paying off(i agree though, vince better option for sure and for more than just on court benefits)

Comment

hahaha no love for swaggy eh but I see casey's veteran propaganda is paying off(i agree though, vince better option for sure and for more than just on court benefits)
                      Huh? Nick Young ain't young. He's 28 and is in his 7th season. He definitely counts as a veteran at this point.

Comment

Huh? Nick Young ain't young. He's 28 and is in his 7th season. He definitely counts as a veteran at this point.
                        He's just so shitty and still plays like a naive 21 yearold
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

true! I guess I equated him being immature and all his antics too youth, crazy to think he's considered a vet haha

Comment

true! I guess I equated him being immature and all his antics too youth, crazy to think he's considered a vet haha
                            I'd still be worried that if Casey is still around, he'll consider him a vet and give him disproportionate minutes....

Comment

Please keep Nando. He was made for this team.

Comment

From Wolstat:

Nando de Colo looks like a bit of a find. The passing was there from the beginning, but now he appears to be gaining some confidence with his jump shot. The Raptors will bring him back for cheap next season and will have an interesting decision to make if Lowry gets the money he deserves (it will be a lot) – let Greivis Vasquez go and save about $1.4 million at the backup PG spot (or bring them both back, Vasquez is due only a small qualifying offer, just over $3M, unless he gets a contract extension or another team signs him to an offer sheet
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X