Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    To be blunt...

The best things that could happen for the BobHornetCats would be to walk from Kemba Walker and have Micheal Jordan, executive extraordinaire have to sell the team to pay off a gambling debt....Holding on to both ensures this franchise sucks for a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    For some pregame entertainment, I just watched the 4th quarter of the Celtics/Hornets game ("entertainment" being the operative word there). The Hornets play with Kemba and a lot of young guys who are running and leaping for rebounds. Kemba especially tried to isolate on Tattum. Not sure who he would do that to on our team (?Ibaka) but watch out for it.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Magic number is 5.. we have the tie breaker on Philly and are up 4 games. Can also get the numbers here:
    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/eas...icnumbers.html

That's a neat website. It's showing Raps have a 96% probability of being exactly the number 2 seed. The probability for the 7 seed (Raps 1st round matchup) are:
    Nets 31%
    Pistons 31%
    Heat 26%
    Magic 11%

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

9 games remaining, We are ahead by 3. I think it's 6. Nurse stated he is keeping an eye on WC wanting to keep HCA.
    Magic number is 5.. we have the tie breaker on Philly and are up 4 games. Can also get the numbers here:
    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/eas...icnumbers.html

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Hawks end Sixers win streak at 6. Full line-up for Sixers...go figure, it's the NBA. What's the magic number to clinch 2nd?
    9 games remaining, We are ahead by 3. I think it's 6. Nurse stated he is keeping an eye on WC wanting to keep HCA.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Hawks end Sixers win streak at 6. Full line-up for Sixers...go figure, it's the NBA. What's the magic number to clinch 2nd?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Damn, I think i'm wrong on Trae Young. He's good.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

The one minute or two minutes rest for Kawhi and Pascal wont make a damn difference, they still both played their hearts out. Nurse just had a number of minutes in his head.

So you basically said that Donovan and his players had an agenda prior to the home and home series against the Raptors...avoid the Warriors at all cost, thats why he has to maximize both Westbrook and George to make sure not to position themselves at the 8th spot even if they risk injuring themselves for the playoffs vs. Nurse chugging just to get healthy.

such a double standard.

Puffer: since you already spend time reading my initial post, i suggest you reading this also and comprehending
    One is comfortably in 2nd and the other is fighting for 5-8 seed. Try again.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Use [ ig ] ... [ /ig ] (without the spaces).

bless you sir

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Didn't realize the Hornets will be on a B2B tomorrow. Good rest day for Kawhi (if he needs it). If not, than I'd give Danny the day off. He deserves it. Hope we get Kyle back though.. just to get him back in a groove before the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The Eastern conference favourite Celtics just lost to our next opponent...the out of the playoff charlottes. Hopefully they’re a bit tired out for tomorrow. Who’s getting the thread started?
    you

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Some people just have a way about them...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVTHA6A..._web_copy_link
    Use [ ig ] ... [ /ig ] (without the spaces).

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    The Eastern conference favourite Celtics just lost to our next opponent...the out of the playoff charlottes. Hopefully they’re a bit tired out for tomorrow. Who’s getting the thread started?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X