X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    what if he did injure somebody???
    meh, hope he learns from his mistakes
    Well he didn't so we can be glad at that. If he did injure someone or killed then that would have been such a big mistake he wouldn't been able to fix.

Comment

JV Arrested for DUI

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Ross looks like he likes to get high but hopefully he does it in the off season.
      Lol I got that impression too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The thing that also bothers me is as a professional athlete I don't think during the season you should be drinking and getting fast food. That probably proves that most of the weight he gained was probably fat. He clearly doesn't eat right. I don't know if the fast food thing is true but that's what I'm hearing.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Ross looks like he likes to get high but hopefully he does it in the off season.
          Because he's.....?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Well you're out drinking at 230 in the morning you don't really have non fast food options. Not condoning, just saying

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              The thing that also bothers me is as a professional athlete I don't think during the season you should be drinking and getting fast food. That probably proves that most of the weight he gained was probably fat. He clearly doesn't eat right. I don't know if the fast food thing is true but that's what I'm hearing.
              You might not like it but you cannot restrict someone's diet, its up to the individual to decide what food to eat and when. I am sure JV eats well otherwise he wouldn't have the energy he does have on the court to burn. Don't forget he is 21 years old and he got a little bit of break so he just decided for one day to party, no harm done unless of course he decides to drive.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Well you're out drinking at 230 in the morning you don't really have non fast food options. Not condoning, just saying

I guess.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You might not like it but you cannot restrict someone's diet, its up to the individual to decide what food to eat and when. I am sure JV eats well otherwise he wouldn't have the energy he does have on the court to burn. Don't forget he is 21 years old and he got a little bit of break so he just decided for one day to party, no harm done unless of course he decides to drive.
                  I guess you might be right.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Because he's.....?
                    He looks really mellow?!

Comment

One mistake can really tarnish your reputation.

In the eyes of the NBA and fans.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        The food thing is actually very common in the nba. Takes a lot of players a while to make the change. Lowry just did this past summer, so that helps explain why he was a bit large all the time before.

Comment

Except we have no way of knowing if this was only once. As far as the fast food, there have been more than a few comments not liking the weight he put on.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                            One mistake can really tarnish your reputation.

In the eyes of the NBA and fans.
                            All he's got to do is not pull this sh1t again + play well and people will forget.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              The food thing is actually very common in the nba. Takes a lot of players a while to make the change. Lowry just did this past summer, so that helps explain why he was a bit large all the time before.

That's true. I just have to keep reminding myself he's only 21 years old. It's not easy to eat healthy all the time, especially at that age.

Comment

He looks really mellow?!

Looks like that herkel chacter. Was this rookie initiation?

Comment

Working...
                                X