• Show
Clear All

• GorapsGO123
    replied
    im the biggest raptors fan there is and ever can be

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    all these old threads being brought up is really annoying.

Can a mod merge all the TV threads please?

Leave a comment:

• TSF
    replied
    BURN HIM AT THE STAKE. He has too generic a name.

Leave a comment:

• phiLLy
    replied
    GorapsGO123 wrote: View Post
    why would you do that when you know we need ratings? watching it on ABC wont help that
    lol.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Who are you anyway?

Odd way to open your RR career, bashing ratings and seeming pro-hockey.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    why would you do that when you know we need ratings? watching it on ABC wont help that
    Do you really believe that we care about fucking ratings when we watch games?
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon May 19, 2014, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    it would be different story if any canadian NHL team was playing that same night
    Stop it, seriously. You sound like pro-hockey guy with GLF's attitude.

Leave a comment:

• GorapsGO123
    replied
    it would be different story if any canadian NHL team was playing that same night

Leave a comment:

• GorapsGO123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    naw dude i was at the maple leafs square last year for the leafs and half the ppl outside were brown. and raptors ratings are good but they only hit the 1 million viewer mark after the 2001 game 7 916,000...in the past 13 years canada population has increased by 3-4 million ppl most of the immigrants landing in GTA...So an increase of less than 100,000 viewers is not big deal and also remember ratings went down for game 7 rather going up proves most are just casual fan who will watch if the games on.
    Stop about game 7 shit.

Many peeps watched this game on ABC. I did too. LP used ONLY ABC feed.

Heck... even my parents watched game 7 on ABC.

Leave a comment:

• GorapsGO123
    replied
    naw dude i was at the maple leafs square last year for the leafs and half the ppl outside were brown. and raptors ratings are good but they only hit the 1 million viewer mark after the 2001 game 7 916,000...in the past 13 years canada population has increased by 3-4 million ppl most of the immigrants landing in GTA...So an increase of less than 100,000 viewers is not big deal and also remember ratings went down for game 7 rather going up proves most are just casual fan who will watch if the games on.

Leave a comment:

• GorapsGO123
    replied
    I would atleast rank raptors below CFL and NFL as well...NFL gets huge TV ratings in canada yet they have nothing to do with canada. Superbowls have been average 5-8 million viewers per game and CFL gets really good ratings as well....its hockey, football, baseball and than basketball in canada maybe thats why we are on 2nd tier networks. But remember its the TV viewers that generate the money, so when basketball games average 200,000 average viewers per game throughout the season why would they be on main networks?

Leave a comment:

• GorapsGO123
    replied
    u stupid idiot that article dont mean shit...forbes also said that soccer is the most played sport in USA and canada more than football and hockey combined at a youth level....but thats JUST at youth level when kids grow up they usually go back to watching the most popular sports hockey in canada and football is US....im a huge raps fan but hey u cant hate on the leafs or hockey just because they are more popular if u dont like leave the country but dont hate...atleast thank god we have a basketball team here in toronto

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    If you find any info on the game tonight it would be good to know

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Not very surprising. I'm sure it would be a different story if the Leafs were still in, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X