No announcement yet.

New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 7:00PM TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinch the division, knock the Knicks out of the playoffs, send Melo into free agency, send the Knicks spiralling further into the abyss and increase the odds of getting a good player with their pick in 2016, all with one win. Let's get this!

Comment

Anyone have ESPN Insider? Curious where they placed TR and JV in their sophomore rankings,
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        If JV can somehow average those numbers in his prime
        Hell, I would be happy with the 30 day numbers of 15/9...which are pretty decent for a starting center

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Anyone have ESPN Insider? Curious where they placed TR and JV in their sophomore rankings,
        +1

Comment

I really hate his hairstyle! Like extremely!

Comment

5. Jonas Valanciunas, Raptors
            Like most big men, Valanciunas is coming on as he grows into his body. In fact, based on how he is playing currently (the best stretch of basketball in his life), he might be headed towards the top three of this class by next year.

The Raps are one of the best stories, and getting their big man to play with great competitiveness has been part of the success. He's always had the soft hands, skill, size and talent to be a special player.

Valanciunas does not have the upside of Davis or Drummond, as he just won't ever overwhelm opponents with athleticism, but he can still be a franchise-level big man. He's well on his way there now.

9. Terrence Ross, Raptors
            Toronto has also enjoyed its breakout season thanks to its second-year wing, who has played a significant role on the team. Ross combines a strong perimeter shot with an excellent ability to make plays in transition. In other words, he's not just a catch-and-shoot threat.

Ross is the third-youngest player averaging better than 39 percent from 3. He's the perfect complement to DeMar DeRozan, who is more scoring focused and needs the ball in his hands more often
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Helloo alll you beautiful people,

Anyone got a link for tonights game, preferable one I can watch full screen on my computer and it will still be HD! But, either way I need a link, please and thank you!!!

Comment

lets hope JV carries on with his need to prove himself! shouldn't need legal issues to push yourself to a career high.

Comment

Is everyone else as pumped for this game as I am? I don't think of the Knicks as a sub .500 team. This is a gut check for the Raps. Time to put this team down, end their playoff run. GO RAPS!!!

Comment

I live in Alberta and I know a lot of raptors fans here
                    Are you sure Alberta does not have many more Nascar fans than Raptor fans?

Actually the GTA may well be this way too, especially now that the Leafs are toast.

I was also referring to tonite's game (and post re this and TSN2). I doubt this would be the programming for a playoff or more "important" game.

Is it not reasonable to assume that "for tonight's game" my second sentence might not be accurate? i.e. NBA fans in other parts of the country may not be tuning in?

Believe me I was not intending to be Toronto/Ontario centric...the pop. demographics are what they are.

Comment

5. Jonas Valanciunas, Raptors
                      Like most big men, Valanciunas is coming on as he grows into his body. In fact, based on how he is playing currently (the best stretch of basketball in his life), he might be headed towards the top three of this class by next year.

The Raps are one of the best stories, and getting their big man to play with great competitiveness has been part of the success. He's always had the soft hands, skill, size and talent to be a special player.

Valanciunas does not have the upside of Davis or Drummond, as he just won't ever overwhelm opponents with athleticism, but he can still be a franchise-level big man. He's well on his way there now.

9. Terrence Ross, Raptors
                      Toronto has also enjoyed its breakout season thanks to its second-year wing, who has played a significant role on the team. Ross combines a strong perimeter shot with an excellent ability to make plays in transition. In other words, he's not just a catch-and-shoot threat.

Ross is the third-youngest player averaging better than 39 percent from 3. He's the perfect complement to DeMar DeRozan, who is more scoring focused and needs the ball in his hands more often
                      I disagree with this statement (the Drummond part, neither are in Davis level yet). Drummond is a good rebounder, and good at cleaning up around the basket, but I don't see his game really getting much better than it is right now. JV has the offensive moves to be a 20+ pt per game guy, Drummond doesn't. I think at this point, JV has more upside, or at least comparable.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                        I disagree with this statement (the Drummond part, neither are in Davis level yet). Drummond is a good rebounder, and good at cleaning up around the basket, but I don't see his game really getting much better than it is right now. JV has the offensive moves to be a 20+ pt per game guy, Drummond doesn't. I think at this point, JV has more upside, or at least comparable.
                        Yeah I agree with you

That post was re: Anyone have ESPN Insider? Curious where they placed TR and JV in their sophomore rankings,

Comment

Someones gotta have a link for tonights game? Anyone?

Comment

Because Jonas does not rely on his athleticism as much as Drummond, I think he will be a much better player and for a longer period of time. He's already showing polish in the post, all he has to do is develop a consistent 15-18 ft. and he easily good be a 18-10 Centre, which in this age of NBA is very good. He won't be dominant, but he will be valuable!

As for Davis... he's already playing franchise player basketball. I would't put him in Jonas' and Drummond's category.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Someones gotta have a link for tonights game? Anyone?
                              http://neolive.net/230497/1/Watch-To...-York-Knicks-/

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X