Game 82: Raptors @ T-Wolves, Apr 9th, 8PM EST, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post

Ya I noticed that as well, but it was made by some random dude, so I'm not sure it really means anything?
    What that's not an official team release?? Recency bias aside, I'd call it arguably the best one I've ever seen
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

What that's not an official team release?? Recency bias aside, I'd call it arguably the best one I've ever seen
      ya some random dude cut that up pretty unreal. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogers trys to re air that before game 1 tho its professional quality . they have done it before with that dude who made a raptors playoff rap couple years back. they give credit to the guys but that's better than any original content they make that has devlin or rod black as the narrator
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

just to add my favorite part is the masai part where it shows him with BlackBerry saying "all we can do is our best and sometimes the best... is to start over" and near the end where "even if theirs a small chance, we owe it to everybody outside this room to try". really hit right in the feels for the die hard fans
        Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Apr 9, 2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Not a coincidence

https://twitter.com/SNBradFay/status...30046977597445
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            just to add my favorite part is the masai part where it shows him with BlackBerry saying "all we can do is our best and sometimes the best... is to start over" and near the end where "even if theirs a small chance, we owe it to everybody outside this room to try". really hit right in the feels for the die hard fans

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              Have we still not figured out the new way to post Tweets? Lol

Dope find though Rex. Love this stat.

Comment

Petition to let Jack call all 82. Keep Leo up in the studio, he's more of a Rod Black guy anyway. #MattAndJack #SNICKAAAS! #GitDatGahbageOuttaHere

Comment

Petition to let Jack call all 82. Keep Leo up in the studio, he's more of a Rod Black guy anyway. #MattAndJack #SNICKAAAS! #GitDatGahbageOuttaHere

Sometimes you need not-Jack to make you appropriately appreciate Jack

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Sometimes you need not-Jack to make you appropriately appreciate Jack
                    Fine- but can we get Leo out of there? Way too vanilla for big games..he's neither entertaining, informative, or dramatic. You should at least be 1/3

Comment

Fine- but can we get Leo out of there? Way too vanilla for big games..he's neither entertaining, informative, or dramatic. You should at least be 1/3
                      replace leo with nik staskus and leave leo in studio simple. but seriously i cant wait for another canadian NBA player to retire so we can replace leo.

Comment

Everyone seeing these Google Home Mini commercials with Danny Green and Kyle? Sure hope they're not another GoDaddy curse

Comment

Danny Green is a curse breaker not taker.

Comment

Comment

loads being managed eerrrrrywhereee

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                                loads being managed eerrrrrywhereee
                                Meanwhile, it sounds as though Durant is back in for GSW.. they’re only down Igoudala and Bogut.

Comment

Working...
                                X