• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Missed the game, anyone have a recap of who had a monster game
    Bucks were the guy in the blue shirt

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Funny..... with everyone sucking each other off over this win, myself included, its just amazing to see that Chicago is winning too. This season aint over yet!!

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        coach and him got into a huge argument at practice and kyle lowry instigated the fight looool i'm joking coach wanted to give the kid a break
        You gave me a mini panic attack there lol good job

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          You gave me a mini panic attack there lol good job

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          hahahah
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

And then tomorrow you go back to school and no one else feels your joy..... the raptor life
            Yeah, but u know where to come to feel good....RR on game day.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Yeah, but u know where to come to feel good....RR on game day.
              thankfully...
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

thankfully...
                Have a good exam/test. @ MACK11 too.

Comment

And then tomorrow you go back to school and no one else feels your joy..... the raptor life
                  I'm in Vancouver, I'm the person I know that watches more than 5 games a year.

I like this place.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If the current standings hold, and Brooklyn plays Chicago, that would be an epic matchup! Hey, I might even get to see some of the games on WGN. We just need to take care of business in New York and let those other heavyweights duke it out.

Comment

• Raps gets franchise record win and there's nothing about it on NBA.COM

surprise, surprise!

Comment

• Great game. But man Ed Malloy is just a terrible referee. Whenever he referees a Raptors game you just know something's going to happen. Some of the miss calls tonight were ridiculous. The offensive foul called on JV in he 3rd was hilarious. He didn't even touch the guy!! Really hope Malloy is not part of the officiating crew for the Raptors playoff series.

Malloy and Violet Palmer IMO are the two worst referees in the NBA.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Raps gets franchise record win and there's nothing about it on NBA.COM

surprise, surprise!
                          Can't imagine what will happen if we win a series or two haha
                          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            Can't imagine what will happen if we win a series or two haha
                            I can. It happened to the Pacers last year. When they won, it was all about the other team losing and not playing to its potential!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Great game. But man Ed Malloy is just a terrible referee. Whenever he referees a Raptors game you just know something's going to happen. Some of the miss calls tonight were ridiculous. The offensive foul called on JV in he 3rd was hilarious. He didn't even touch the guy!! Really hope Malloy is not part of the officiating crew for the Raptors playoff series.

Malloy and Violet Palmer IMO are the two worst referees in the NBA.
                              NBA has tracked your comment and has now assigned Ed Malloy and Violet Palmer as the regular officials for Raptors playoff games. The third official joining them will be Joey Crawford.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• So how was the game boys. I missed it. The stats show we played absolutely no defense. Are the stats not telling the full picture?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X