No announcement yet.

Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Nets fans are saying the same thing, our easy series would be Raptors 1st round and then Indy 2nd round! LOLL
    We keep saying, if we meet the Nets we'll beat them and then meet Indy in the 2nd round.
    I think we need to stop getting ahead of ourselves, and just take one series at a time. We need to get the last 2 W's before the season is over, clinch 3rd, get through the 1st round, and then see 2nd round matchups. Honestly, we can't get too far ahead of ourselves, everything is so unpredictable!

Comment

Chuck hayes is shooting 80% from the free throw line this season. Really good for someone who has been around 60 his whole career. Small sample size I know but shows that if you really work on it , even the worst shooters can get better.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        No offense. But do people really care that much about a division banner???

Just my opinion. But i think NBA Finals Championship and Conference championships are the only banners that should be raised.

Do the Celtics or Lakers raised their division banner? honest question because i don't know.
        I feel like any team based reward is important. Especially in a league that rewards individuals most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Really hope putting up the division banner early doesn't turn out to be some type of omen.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Chuck hayes is shooting 80% from the free throw line this season. Really good for someone who has been around 60 his whole career. Small sample size I know but shows that if you really work on it , even the worst shooters can get better.
            Especially given how ugly his form still is.

I like resting DeRozan, it also shows they feel they can beat anyone in the first round and don't have to rely on an easier opponent in the Wizards/Bobcats. He's only missed something like 3 games this season and plays the third most minutes in the league, as well as the fact the last 10-15 games he's had to play big in the 4th with more pressure since we're useless at blowing opponents out.

And of course shooting so many long 2s has to tire your arms

Comment

If we don't win this game, doesn't matter if we don't have DD, I will be pissed.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I am more hyped about the record (48 wins) the Raptors will set for the franchise if they win tonight. This will be their record as a group. Other teams here on hopefully will improve on it but this belongs to the 2013-14 team.

Comment

The banner is up.

Let's play some ball.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Did they remove the inaugural banner? LOL. Thank you.

Comment

Jv monster night maybe
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Amir is looking spry tonite.

Comment

Good thing JV has a motor, cuz that kid has no game

Comment

vasquez!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              Good thing JV has a motor, cuz that kid has no game
                              I've got a motor too. Can I play in the NBA?? pretty please

Comment

Anyone know if Zaza is available, solid low post defender
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X