No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ New York Knicks 8:00PM SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Why do we always do this. But we are definitely playing like we don't care at this point. We are making so many unforced turnovers.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Looks like Bulls lose. Might as well win and cheer for Brook to win

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Bobcats win, Nets lose, Washington wins, and it doesn't matter whether we win or lose! LOL

Alright, guess we'll be seeing the Nets in the playoffs!!! LETS GO RAPS!
        Good news for Chicago, they have Wash and Indy, Bad news for the Wiz, they got Chicago.

AND BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR BROOKLYN!!! WE"RE GONNA KICK YOUR SENIOR ASSES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BASKETBALL DUMPSTER FIRE THAT IS NEW YORK!!!!!!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          LOL Why do we always do this. But we are definitely playing like we don't care at this point. We are making so many unforced turnovers.
          Hahah amir took a running Hook from just inside the free throw line. Dont think anyone cares.

Comment

• Whens the last time we scored?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              Yes! Charlotte is gonna win, so the third seed is guaranteed to be ours
              Except its brook then Miami - the worst outcome. Dont get me wrong .. bring em on ... but its turned out as bad as it could have tonight

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
                So we want Wizards to lose now?
                probably going to be a lot easier series against the wiz, but beating the Nets will be way more fun.....so Im good either way.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  Good news for Chicago, they have Wash and Indy, Bad news for the Wiz, they got Chicago.

AND BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR BROOKLYN!!! WE"RE GONNA KICK YOUR SENIOR ASSES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BASKETBALL DUMPSTER FIRE THAT IS NEW YORK!!!!!!
                  I guess it's official, Bulls are going to the NBA finals!

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post

CHI - Pacers series.. will be "fun".

Comment

• We couldn't score for almost 6 minutes in the 3rd! =|

Comment

• This game doesn't matter anymore, were third get everyone off.

Comment

• Casey: "Okay guys throw the game"
                          Guys: "It doesn't matter now the Bulls lost..."
                          Casey: "Uh oh, oh I see, interesting... throw the game!"
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If Washington loses, they play Miami. If they win, they play Bulls. Sucks to be them right now.

Comment

• Everybody go on the pizza pizza website, there is a demar sighting
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Might as well rest all our starters now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X