Toronto Raptors @ New York Knicks 8:00PM SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Our defense to end the season really worries me. But I'm going to try and have faith that we will get part to our midseason form come playoff time. I just feel that we've been playing bad D for so long now that it might become habit.
    Me too. I really think we are in for trouble against Brooklyn. We will be underdogs.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They shot 72% in the third. And our starters were in for most of that quarter.
        No one cares this game. I can keep repeating it if you want.

Comment

• One thing all scouts that have been watching us have probably noted is that, even if Toronto is up 50, keep playing! Eventually it'll be a 2-point game! SMH

Comment

They shot 72% in the third. And our starters were in for most of that quarter.
            They shot 17% in the first, no one really cared in the third! that's why the d sucked
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Might be evening for New York marketplace. I suspect pacers hawks may be earlier game sat.
              Then we will be the 530 game

Comment

• Wait can someone explain this to me? With Brooklyn losing tonight, if Washington wins, will we actually face Brooklyn in the first round?

Comment

• A lot of talking among Vasquez, De Colo, Hansbrough. Those last two guys work nicely together.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Wait can someone explain this to me? With Brooklyn losing tonight, if Washington wins, will we actually face Brooklyn in the first round?
                    yes
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Me too. I really think we are in for trouble against Brooklyn. We will be underdogs.
                      They have a very deep team, our bench has it's work cut out for them

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        They shot 17% in the first, no one really cared in the third! that's why the d sucked
                        I guess so.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Brooklyn is en route to losing by 40! Assholes!

Comment

Agreed.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              yes
                              Well fuck... Why does Charlotte always fuck us over when it comes to the playoffs?

Comment

• Matty D talking that ishhhh!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X