Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobo12 wrote: View Post
    We might actually be better with fields replacing derozan.
    Agreed.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow, not a good look from DeRozan sulking on the bench not joining in the timeout

Comment

• How is it possible that there are so many negative comments about what we're doing wrong, way more than positive ones, while we have a chance here to win against what's probably the only team in the east that has a shot at beating Miami. Expectations gotten out of hand?

Comment

• jOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAS!!!!!!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• whats going on with our offense? i would hardly call passing to vasquez and then letting him try to drive through 3 nets players a good call

Comment

• Landry Field beautiful D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JVeeeeeeee!!! At first Im like, who is he pump faking? Then he let it fly!! Changing things up, the young fella
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  How is it possible that there are so many negative comments about what we're doing wrong, way more than positive ones, while we have a chance here to win against what's probably the only team in the east that has a shot at beating Miami. Expectations gotten out of hand?
                  wtf are you talking about? listening to barkley too much?

theres negative comments because raptors are playing AWFUL.

Comment

• What foul?????

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      How is it possible that there are so many negative comments about what we're doing wrong, way more than positive ones, while we have a chance here to win against what's probably the only team in the east that has a shot at beating Miami. Expectations gotten out of hand?
                      Having a chance to win, is why there are so many negative comments. Brooklyn has NOT played well in either of the games. Our inability to score, get stops when needed, and turnovers and lack of focus, is what's irritating everybody.

We can compete against Brooklyn, and I think we can beat them. Our team just isn't focused. It's like both teams are just trying to play a game of who can dig their own grave faster.

Comment

• if paul pierce takes over in the 4th again i will kill babies

Comment

• How do we keep slipping is the floor wet
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• We're not running any fucking plays man! It's all a 2 man PnR game and it's not really working out
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Im shaking!!!!

Comment

• I fucking love Demar. I don't care who knows it.

Comment

Working...
                                X