#FreeLandyFields vs Brooklyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Landry has playoff experience but not playing him the last month entering the playoffs, he mostly likely picks up fouls. He is in an impossible situation. If he picks up a couple of fouls expect his ass on the bench., I hope he does well but playing D is harder than O without game time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    And I've been bitching about this for a month.

How is it possible that the coaching staff couldn't have envisioned a scenario where he'd be necessary? Pierce Lebron George - all likely matchups at some point. They should have been getting him regular minutes weeks ago!!!!!!!

"It's basketball, not rocket science."

- D.Casey
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      We don't need Fields then, bring in HANDS BRO!
      Sheittttt imagine a lineup with hands bro and Ron artest on at the same time, pierce and kg wouldn't be able to wake up the next day

And doesn't atrtest have his own memorial in toronto
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Really games against Knicks twice vs Melo and they didn't even try PPat vs Melo until Ross got in foul trouble. PPat should have been working on perimeter D the last week of the season

Comment

Also if Casey is using Fields because of fans pressure he is an idiot

Comment

Also if Casey is using Fields because of fans pressure he is an idiot

Maybe he's a rr reader
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Maybe he's a rr reader
              WHERE ARE YOU CASEY? WE KNOW YOU"RE HIDING HERE SOMEWHERE!!!!l!!!!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                WHERE ARE YOU CASEY? WE KNOW YOU"RE HIDING HERE SOMEWHERE!!!!l!!!!
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Let's all get real and put Fields in perspective — He's Tayshaun Prince with a worse jump shot.

If a player like Fields is somehow the silver bullet that turns around this series, than — wow. I would have to look out the window to make sure the world isn't coming to an end. By all means, throw a different look at Pierce, but you're just trading one problem for another.

Comment

Tayshaun Prince is the longest SF in the league Fields is a little stubby

Comment

Field isnt exactly MWP. Signing MWP just for BKjN and the Heat would have been smart.

Why would we sign MWP again? This isn't exactly 2003 Ron Artest we're talking about here. If he was to bring anything defensively, it would be based on reputation, not on actual ability.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Tayshaun Prince is the longest SF in the league Fields is a little stubby

Exactly. Tayshaun isn't even in his prime anymore, can't shoot from long range and is still arguably better than Fields.

Comment

I'd love to see Hansbrough thrown at Pierce for a few possessions. He doesn't have the speed, but god damn will he do his best to foul the shit right out of him on any shot and hopefully the contact will have a lasting affect (note - this isn't to mean injure him, but more wear him down). Then let Pierce try to stay in front of Hansbrough on the glass at the other end, that should wear him out a bit more.

So in short, UNLEASH HANSBROUGH!!! A uber-motor guy vs the old timers is exactly the type of advantage we need to exploit.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            I'd love to see Hansbrough thrown at Pierce for a few possessions. He doesn't have the speed, but god damn will he do his best to foul the shit right out of him on any shot and hopefully the contact will have a lasting affect (note - this isn't to mean injure him, but more wear him down). Then let Pierce try to stay in front of Hansbrough on the glass at the other end, that should wear him out a bit more.

So in short, UNLEASH HANSBROUGH!!! A uber-motor guy vs the old timers is exactly the type of advantage we need to exploit.
                            That's why it wouldnt work. Pierce is too quick and you saw what happened last game, with Pierce being able to make space for himself, due to his superior advantage in quickness. Not even fair, phisycality doesn't matter if Pierce is taking jumpers.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              That's why it wouldnt work. Pierce is too quick and you saw what happened last game, with Pierce being able to make space for himself, due to his superior advantage in quickness. Not even fair, phisycality doesn't matter if Pierce is taking jumpers.
                              It actually wouldn't be that hard to rotate over to help on jumpers. Plus Hansbrough can foul hard from anywhere on the court, doesn't need to be at the rim. We are already throwing Amir and Patterson at him, Hansbrough isn't really slower than them, so it fits with Casey's current narrative, plus the offensive rebounds would help off-set his lack of scoring (compared to Patterson).
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If we see Fields tonight, I blame this thread....

Comment

Working...
                                X