Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching the Houston game and James Harden's defense is sooo much worse than Derozan's lol. And that is saying A LOT cause DD is pretty bad.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Harden's gets beat so easily and quickly that the help (Dwight Howard) can't even get there in time more often than not lmao
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hardens always trying to leak out. He can't wait for a defensive possession to end.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Harden's gets beat so easily and quickly that the help (Dwight Howard) can't even get there in time more often than not lmao
          DeRozan is bad at defense but Harden is on another level, You see Lillard beat him off the dribble with no crossover just ran by him
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            DeRozan is bad at defense but Harden is on another level, You see Lillard beat him off the dribble with no crossover just ran by him
            And he consistently gets beat every time. At least DD has times where he stays in front of his man decently. And DD doesn't get beat anywhere close to as easily and as quickly. Harden makes Dwight look like Andrea out there because he can never get there in time to even try to contest the shot.

Comment

• D-league ftw
              Last edited by BigCamB; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• From the D league to hitting game winning 3's in OT playoff games in the NBA Troy Daniels everybody
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I had NFI who that was when he came on the court, but then vaguely recalled him playing against Duke in college 1 game last season. Guess that beats the Sixers where I literally hadn't heard of half their roster.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I'm more emotionally invested in this series than I am in my relationship. This is just sad
                    6000+ posts in 4 months probably doesn't help either... just saying lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

At this point Ross must be embarrassed and demoralized as shit. He's the one that called out the nets in the first place, and he's been the worst starter on the floor by far for both teams. Without any solid wing backup, we are screwed.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I'm not worried about Ross. We've already seen hes a slow learner. He'll be fine. I'd like demar traded immediately though.
                        Ha Ha Ha Ha. Post of the night.

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
                          I wanna know how we're going to defend Pierce if he steps out for the 3 or blow by Amir right to the hole, both Amir/Pat can't guard him at the elbow or off the screen rotation, we need to do something about that but how?
                          Stick and arm out while he is blowing by you a couple times and he might start loving the long ball a little more.

Comment

• this team has definitely gotten worse as the season winded down. the fact that we're calling landry fields as our saviour and game changer in the playoffs is telling enough.

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
                              Two players that need to get more mins are: 1) Novak and 2) de Colo. Why does DC bring in Novak the end of games when he's been sitting ice cold on the bench? It's not rocket science that shooters need to be in the flow of the game to get their shots off.

de Colo is a playmaker. When the offense struggles as much as it does in the half court, you need a facilitator like de Colo who can break down defenses and make the extra pass to the open man. This team gets into the same rut with the two-man game of DD and KL.
                              Last few games of the regular season i was impressed with de Colo's speed and D. Not so impressed with his wild passes (maybe wild because he was playing with players he was unfamiliar with or who were unfamiliar with him). I don't know how it would work inserting him into a playoff series in the fourth game, but it seems the Raps have no answer for much of what the Nets are doing. De Colo could easily guard Livingstone. And could also get to the net. Might be worth a try. Could he guard Williams? He's got speed and length.
                              Last edited by Puffer; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Ha Ha Ha Ha. Post of the night.
                                Lol I was pretty drunk at that point.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X