Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last five minutes of the first half killed us, gave up one big run and spent the rest of the game trying to climb back up. The good side of forcing the game to go down to the wire is that you don't let Brooklyn rest their starters, but this game was lost in the late second and third quarters. I still feel like Casey hasn't been successful in finding any good consistent matchups.

Comment

• Fuck the Nets! They are a fucking dirty team on and off the court! They play dirty on the court by pushing (everyone especially KG, Pierce and Livingston), setting illegal screens (KG) and dirty plays (KG and Pierce). I guess "veteran" means you know how to make dirty plays and get away with it! Prokhorov is paying off the refs especially Rodney Mott! 4-1 or 4-2 Nets if this reffing continues!

Comment

• Officiating aside, we didn't deserve that game.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Fuck Patterson, what a choker. How do u miss 2 FT's in that situation?
          That was bad.. but Deron missed his two as well. If he sank those the game would have been over anyway.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Crooked officials!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting how many fuckups they have in a single game.
            Not even crooked tho. Bad calls both ways. Like, there should have been no call on the 2pat foul. I for one cringed when it got called, 2pat not the guy i want trying to tie the game in the clutch frankly.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              Well, that was the worst officiating I've seen in a while.
              I was watching with the Brooklyn commentators and even they were baffled by the terrible calls against the Raptors

Comment

• DD will not win us this series. Lowry, Ross hitting threes, moving the ball and Defense will. If we play like we did for 3 months we got this!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Can we win 3 in a row?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We would have to win 2 in a row not three.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can someone call up Terrance Ross and tell him to get his head out of his ass before game 4?

Comment

• I am really proud of the team for coming back strong. They believe, they never give up. Patterson is a hero for the way he played tonight, just amazing effort and finesse. Yeah, he missed two free throws at the end, but so did Mr. Deron Williams.

As I said before, we are running the other team into the ground and will take game 4. Then back to Toronto.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                        Not even crooked tho. Bad calls both ways. Like, there should have been no call on the 2pat foul. I for one cringed when it got called, 2pat not the guy i want trying to tie the game in the clutch frankly.
                        Same. I knew PP would miss at least 1.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          That last five minutes of the first half killed us, gave up one big run and spent the rest of the game trying to climb back up. The good side of forcing the game to go down to the wire is that you don't let Brooklyn rest their starters, but this game was lost in the late second and third quarters. I still feel like Casey hasn't been successful in finding any good consistent matchups.
                          Exactly. Casey thought that giving some of the key players an extended rest to end the half would be beneficial for us, thinking that we could simply dig ourselves out in the 4th. He should have gone all in and finished the first half strong.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            That was bad.. but Deron missed his two as well. If he sank those the game would have been over anyway.
                            But ball doesn't lie!

Comment

• Man, this one hurts.

We were a few 50/50 balls, and a few bad calls away from taking control of the series.

The Vasquez charge, brutal. The Vasquez foul on Williams, brutal. The Vasquez technical, brutal. The Lowry foul on Livingston, brutal. The Demar foul on Williams, brutal.

But, you can't let games come down referee decisions like that. Had we shown more resilience earlier, not letting their lead spiral to 15, we could have won this game.

Comment

• 2 missed ft by Patterson and 1 by jonas and 1 by derozan down the stretch and we could have won
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X