Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone other than DeRozan make their FT?? holy shit.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Greevis needs to make those.... damn

Comment

• I feel like Vasquez is playing too cocky! He didn't seem to even put an effort in on those free throws! Have to be careful, they will make a run at some point.

Comment

• Key now is too maintain. Far too many times have we held a double digit lead in the 1st, only to go into the half tied or something. Keep it up boys!

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Agree he was being disrespectful towards the Raps in his attitude, but hasn't said anything overtly disrespectful about us. Alas, I'm loving this start from the raps, that image of Lowry with the ice is not encouraging
            ya thats what i was referring too...... but I was laughing, trust me hahaha. fuck um.

Comment

• Good quarter.
              Keep any potential runs at bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              OG is our king

Comment

• Vasquez out there making renovations to the Barclays center

Comment

• Missed it.. He missed both? Lame

Comment

• I wanted a good start.. but this one is just too good. Opponents always have come backs after too good starts hashtag raptors

Comment

• GenetiXX wrote: View Post
                      I feel like Vasquez is playing too cocky! He didn't seem to even put an effort in on those free throws! Have to be careful, they will make a run at some point.
                      How do you tell somebody is putting effort into free throws?

Comment

• Both Vasquez and Ross were waaaaay wide on their threes at the end of the quarter.

Comment

• Vasquez got hexed!

Comment

• I don't appreciate that, instead of firing Rod Black, TSN just moved him over to Basketball full-time. Not cool guys.

Comment

• We've won the 1st qtr before. We've won the 4th. We have to take care of the 2nd and 3rd as well.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                he's not now..... they are up 16
                                Even before that he wasnt the devil you seem to make him out to be. Kerr was talking about our turnovers and basically all the bad shit we have legitimately done and being fairly constructive with his criticism. It is the same stuff that is talked about in the post game reports and on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X