Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnovers report:

Raps: 10

Nets: 16
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Do we get a victory girl?
      Hahah up to the mod. I have one if u guys want.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

• WoW!! What a steal of a game ... we pulled a rabbit out of a hat there. Ill take it, but holy shit we have to improve a lot of shit going forward. Raps win!!

Comment

• This team thooo
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Raps still undefeeated whenever i create a thread LOL!

i'll create the Game 5 thread #superstitous
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              WERE GOING HOME WITH Homecourt now
              And that first game we lost was a jittery fluke. No way we lose at home now.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Drizzy should go to Maple Leaf Square and sing "Just Hold on We're Going Home" to the Raptors faithful
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Lowry Vasquez Amir 2pat together are unbeatable
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      I think its less that and more Kyle being better off the ball than GV by a larger percentage then he is better than GV running the show.

Also, has ANY player taken more punishment this series than Lowry?
                      Exactly.

Livingston and Williams are big and long enough to wear Lowry down. Not only that he Nets are trapping Lowry when he crosses half court.

They need Vasquez so Lowry doesn't have to play one-on-one/one-on-two every damn possession.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        And that first game we lost was a jittery fluke. No way we lose at home now.
                        our crowd will go bonkers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
                          WE are a better team, no matter how it looks!
                          The problem is we aren't a better team by a large enough margin to be able to beat them AND the refs. Refs really control the momentum of a game and for a young team in its first playoffs, thats major.

The absolute funniest thing though, is that the refs being on the Nets side was called WELL before the series actually started...and turned out to NOT just be a fear, but a legitimate realization. How else can you justify having a player literally shove another player into another player and have the shoved player get called on the foul.

Glad we got the win though.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Raps still undefeeated whenever i create a thread LOL!

i'll create the Game 5 thread #superstitous
                            Rest of the series TRex, lead us.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That's because of Tupac man.

Comment

• also REALLY loved the fact that brooklyn just gave up at the end and didnt even bother fouling to at least get something going.

Comment

Working...
                                X